The Latest Bing News on:
- Tesla Flexes Innovative Muscle By Manufacturing Own Chips During Supply Crunchon September 22, 2021 at 7:28 am
Tesla's decision to manufacture its own, more advanced silicon carbide semiconductors has allowed it avoid crippling supply disruptions plaguing the rest of the auto industry.
- Researchers 'watch' molten salts carve tiny nooks and tunnels into metal alloys in 3Don September 22, 2021 at 7:21 am
A multidisciplinary team of scientists has used the National Synchrotron Light Source II (NSLS-II), a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science User facility located at the DOE's Brookhaven ...
- Could Copper Nanowires Improve Semiconductor Thermal Conductivity?on September 22, 2021 at 6:51 am
Thermal conductivity plays a critical role within semiconductor technology; to meet the needs required for this ever-evolving industry, novel materials that improve thermal conductivity are paramount.
- Realme GT Neo2 will use diamond thermal pasteon September 21, 2021 at 5:51 pm
Realme already launched a bunch of Realme GT series smartphones. The original device came in March with Snapdragon 888 and ...
- The Realme GT Neo2 will use a thermal paste with diamonds to keep its Snapdragon 870 coolon September 21, 2021 at 4:15 am
Diamond has a thermal conductivity that is five times higher than silver and has previously been used in thermal pastes for PCs.
- Graphene Electronics Market Size to Grow at a CAGR of 29.1% During the Forecast Period 2021-2026on September 20, 2021 at 11:20 am
Graphene Electronics Market” Growing Demand in Memory Devices of Electronics Driving the Growth of Graphene Electronics Market. Graphene Electronics Market ...
- Novel materials could cool high-power deviceson September 20, 2021 at 4:01 am
New substrates could be more effective than state-of-the-art thermal management materials in high-power density applications. Thermal management has ...
- A Super Material Applicable to Batteries and Other Energy Conversion Deviceson September 15, 2021 at 9:13 am
It could serve as a platform for designing other 2D materials with high ionic conductivity and low thermal conductivity ...
- Combining The Speed Of GaN And Thermal Conductivity Of Diamondon September 14, 2021 at 3:25 am
Researchers have bonded gallium nitride to a diamond substrate to realize high-performance power semiconductors.
- Add the speed of GaN to the thermal conductivity of diamondon September 9, 2021 at 6:43 am
Seeking a route to high-performance power semiconductors, scientists in Japan have bonded gallium niride to a diamond substrate - the latter an insulator w ...