The Latest Bing News on:
- Aerogel Manufacturing Scaling to Meet EV Demand, Reports IDTechExon November 28, 2023 at 11:32 pm
Historically, the aerogel market has experienced slow and steady growth. With the newly found demand for thermal insulation and fire protection in electric vehicle (EV) batteries, aerogel ...
- Realme GT 5 Pro battery, charging, heat dissipation and other features confirmed ahead of launchon November 28, 2023 at 10:29 am
Realme GT 5 Pro specs like battery size, charging speed, heat dissipation solution, and max memory configuration have been confirmed.
- Is graphene the best heat conductor? Researchers investigate with four-phonon scatteringon November 28, 2023 at 8:14 am
Graphene, a material which consists of a single layer of carbon atoms, has been celebrated by many as the "next big thing" in material science. But according to Purdue University researchers, its ...
- Thermal Transistors: Pioneering the Future of Electronic Cooling Systemson November 28, 2023 at 7:17 am
Explore how thermal transistors are profoundly transforming heat management in electronics, heralding a new era of sophisticated semiconductor cooling.
- Graphene's thermal properties may not be as revolutionary as previously thought.on November 27, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Graphene's thermal conductivity may not be as high as previously estimated, potentially less than that of diamond. Recent studies incorporate a four-phonon scattering theory, providing a more refined ...
- Honeybee cluster—not insulation but stressful heat sinkon November 27, 2023 at 10:49 am
A Leeds researcher is keen to help beekeepers shape their practices following his study which appears to disprove the widespread belief that honeybees naturally insulate their colonies against the ...
- Thermal Interface Materials Market revenue to surpass USD 20 Billion by 2035, says Research Nesteron November 21, 2023 at 2:00 am
Major thermal interface materials (TIM) market players include Emerson Electric Co., Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Endress+Hauser Group, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Krohne ...
- Apple-Scented Thermal Paste Launches in Japanon November 16, 2023 at 9:11 am
An apple-scented thermal paste has been launched in Japan. One explanation provided is that the light green color helps DIYers check for an even application.
- iPhone 16 Rumored to Feature New Thermal Designon November 16, 2023 at 4:06 am
Apple plans to introduce a new thermal system on the iPhone 16 to reduce overheating, according to the leaker known as "Kosutami." In ...
- iPhone 16 to use graphene heat sink to solve overheating issueson November 15, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Users complained of overheating iPhone 15 models shortly after release, which Apple fixed via software, but the iPhone 16 is rumored to have a hardware solution, too.
The Latest Google Headlines on:
[google_news title=”” keyword=”thermal conductor” num_posts=”10″ blurb_length=”0″ show_thumb=”left”]