The University of Windsor (U of W, UWindsor, or UWin) is a public research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Windsor Research
- Saskatchewan’s methane emissions underestimated: research
New research suggests Saskatchewan’s oilpatch emits a potent greenhouse gas at a higher rate than almost anywhere else in North America. We apologize, but this video has failed to load. But he says ...
- The University of Alberta just jumped 90 spots in a notable global ranking
The University of Alberta is in the top 30 schools globally when it comes to sustainability, according to a new ranking.
- New survey still has U of G among top research universities in Canada
The University of Guelph was 18th in a list of the top 50. Rankings are based on the amount of sponsored research income each university receives.
- University of Windsor's CJAM celebrates 40 years of FM radio
The University of Windsor’s eclectic campus radio station, CJAM, is celebrating four decades on the FM dial. Located in cramped quarters in the CAW Student Centre basement, the 24/7 station ...
- International students in Windsor celebrate Diwali away from home
With visa services suspended, plans are up in the air "We cook good food and go out dressed up in traditional [clothing]," says University of Windsor student Shivani Upadhyay. "We light up our ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Windsor Discovery
- Windsor Indigenous, municipal leaders meet for reconciliation conference
A conference between Indigenous and municipal leaders is "only the beginning" as municipalities work toward reconciliation, officials say.
- 'Very unusual and unique find': Stomach contents of dinosaur found preserved in Alberta
Alberta's Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology says stomach contents have been found preserved inside a fossilized tyrannosaur.
- Windsor star coming home for the holidays — and bringing friends!
Windsor-born drag performer BOA is bringing her nationally acclaimed talents back to the Rose City for a festive holiday show — and she’s bringing her bestie Eve 6000.
- Pair of professors aim to diversify anatomy textbooks
A University of Windsor project is looking to shake-up anatomy textbooks by adding updated imagery showcasing the diversity of humans.
- Many people aren't represented in anatomy drawings. These professors are changing that
Dave Andrews teaches kinesiology at the University of Windsor. With the University of Calgary’s Heather Jamniczky, he is working on a project with a team of illustrators to increase the ...