Wake Forest University School of Medicine is the medical school of Wake Forest University, with two campuses located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
The Latest Bing News on:
Wake Forest University School of Medicine Research
- Study finds most caregivers of cancer patients are not screened for distress
Being diagnosed with a serious illness such as cancer brings many physical, emotional and financial burdens, not only for patients, but for their caregivers as well. However, a new study from ...
- Family of Staten Island woman, 21, who died from brain aneurysm hosting run/walk in her honor Saturday
This past July, the family hosted a “butterfly” gala which brought together close to 200 people, including those impacted by the condition.
- Heavy drinkers at risk for buildup of fat around heart, liver
Before pouring another drink, consider this sobering new research: Heavy drinkers can develop fat around the heart, leading to heart failure and other cardiac problems.
- Removal of ovaries early linked to decline in physical functioning
Premenopausal women who have surgery to remove the ovaries (oophorectomy) and fallopian tubes may face chronic medical conditions and a decline in physical functioning, new research warns.
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine awarded $1.9 million to study biomarkers for chronic pain
To help address this need, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) awarded researchers at Wake Forest University School of Medicine $1.9 million in funding to continue their research with the ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Wake Forest University School of Medicine Discovery
- Wake Forest opens ACC play against high-scoring Georgia Tech on Saturday at Allegacy Field
The Demon Deacons will play host to Georgia Tech at Allegacy Stadium at 6:30 p.m. (The CW Network). It’s the conference opener for Coach Dave Clawson on the Demon Deacons and as he’s said through the ...
- 5 things to know about Georgia Tech’s return to Wake Forest
Georgia Tech’s penultimate game of September is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Wake Forest, the second conference game of the season for the Yellow Jackets. Tech then hosts Bowling Green on Sept.
- 11 Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist nurses among top in state
Nurses are nominated for their hospital and community involvement. Great 100 Inc. recognizes and honors registered nurses in North Carolina for their commitment to excellence and promoting a ...
- ReMDO grants support commercialization of regenerative medicine therapies
The close to 12,000 employees of the SAS Institute supply analytics and data management software to over 80,400 business, government and university sites ... The Institute, which is part of Wake ...
- Phase I trial of senolytic therapy shows promise in Alzheimer's disease
Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia that affects more than 6.5 million Americans, according to the Alzheimer's Association.