Maastricht University (abbreviated as UM Dutch: Universiteit Maastricht) is a public research university in Maastricht, Netherlands
The Latest Bing News on:
Maastricht University Research
- The Cognitive Benefits of Psychedelics
Researchers are investigating the benefits of psychedelics on cognition from memory malleability to cognitive creativity.
- Scallop eyes as inspiration for new microscope objectives
Neuroscientists at the University of Zurich have developed innovative objectives for light microscopy by using mirrors to produce images. Their design finds correspondence in mirror telescopes used in ...
- Psychedelics and Cognition: A New Look
The synthesis of LSD and psilocybin in the early to mid-20th century sparked not only a new counterculture in the United States but also a new interest in brain science, specifically the role of ...
- Collecting African Art Can be Ethical. Here’s What Dealers Know
A lot of important pieces were removed from the continent improperly. But many weren’t, and as enthusiasm for the category grows, dealers worry the shade of illicit history will scare off new fans.
- Childhood Trauma Linked To Mental Health Issues In Adulthood
Two studies have found that childhood trauma was linked to anger issues, depression, and other mental health issues in adulthood.
The Latest Bing News on:
Maastricht University Discovery
- Fabric Discovery Center (FDC)
Where small businesses, startups and large organizations turn ideas into valuable solutions. The UMass Lowell Fabric Discovery Center (FDC) is home to the first and only site in the nation that ...
- Nuritas Artificial Intelligence Discovers Plant-Sourced Peptides with Dramatic Effects on Muscle Strength and Recovery
Second PeptiStrong™ trial may offer the most effective solution ever discovered for muscle health NEW HAVEN, Conn., March 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ ...
- Large-Scale Contemporary Artworks Astound At TEFAF-Maastricht
Sean Kelly at TEFAF Maastricht, March 11–19 ... He graduated from Georgia State University in 2020, with a bachelor’s degree in biology, and planned to be a doctor. He interned at Howard ...
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ to End With Season 5
After resurrecting Trek on TV and launching a new generation of sci-fi content, 'Discovery' will have its final voyage next year. By James Hibberd Writer-at-Large The Paramount+ sci-fi drama will ...
- Discovery Day Past Winners
Doctoral and master's students, medical students, MD/PhD students, undergraduates, residents, clinical fellows and postdoctoral trainees from the Drexel University College of Medicine community ...