The University of Palermo (Italian: Università degli Studi di Palermo) is a university located in Palermo, Italy, and founded in 1806
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Palermo Research
- High-Res 3D Model of the Hippocampus Created
A single-cell resolution model of the CA1 region of the hippocampus has been created that accurately replicates the structure and architecture of the area.
- Stony Brook University Presents Campus-Wide Art Crawl
Stony Brook University will present this spring's campus-wide Art Crawl, taking place on Wednesday, April 26 from 1-3pm. The Art Crawl offers free tours of various art galleries on campus.
- Researchers develop new full-scale 3D structural model of the human hippocampus
A new high resolution model of the CA1 region of the human hippocampus has been developed by the Institute of Biophysics of the Italian National Research Council (CNR-IBF) and University of Modena e ...
- Search warrants detail how police tracked U of I murder suspect. Here’s all you need to know
The warrants, newly made public, show how police searched the social media and dating app accounts of Bryan Kohberger and the victims.
- Birds sometimes hitch rides on ships—and it’s changing the way they migrate
Freighter crews have long told stories of sparrows and nightjars, owls, and herons settling on their boats’ decks.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Palermo Discovery
- News tagged with drug discovery
A team of researchers from the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, the University of Vienna ... biotechnology and pharmacology, drug discovery is the process by which drugs are ...
- The University of Texas at Austin
It’s what we prove each and every day, as Texas and its Exes advance discovery and innovation on a global stage ... We started with a constitutional mandate to be “a university of the first class.” ...
- Team from NH assists with discovery of historic shipwreck at bottom of Lake Huron
(WHDH) — A research team from the University of New Hampshire assisted with the discovery of an historic shipwreck found at the bottom of Lake Huron. Jeff Gray, superintendent of the Thunder Bay ...
- STAR Campus
Join us at the STAR Campus, become a partner and learn about all the benefits that STAR has to offer. Biopharmaceuticals—medicines produced from living cells—are revolutionizing health care. But ...
- Discovery Day Past Winners
Doctoral and master's students, medical students, MD/PhD students, undergraduates, residents, clinical fellows and postdoctoral trainees from the Drexel University College of Medicine community ...