The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management.
The Latest Bing News on:
Indian Institute of Science Research
- ICHR, ISRO to trace India’s roots as ‘vishwa guru’ of science, tech
The project, which will cost ₹1.5 crore, will see the production of six volumes, two each dedicated to the ancient, medieval and modern periods.
- ‘Chemistry must be a science for global sustainability’
Chemistry must be a science for global sustainability. Engagement of chemistry is essential for resilience, mitigation, decarbonisation and sustainability,” said distinguished professor and Dr. Kallam ...
- News: Indian-born Jayathi Murthy becomes president of Oregon State University
Former IITian prioritises diversity and inclusion as the premier institution is all set to raise US 1 75 billion for new initiatives and unveils a US 200 million global research centre ...
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Uncovering the rich connections between South Asia and MIT
In 1884, an article in a widely circulated Indian nationalist newspaper expounded on the value of a technical education for Indians who were being denied such opportunities by the colonial British ...
- Why the state of science in Pakistan is so dreadful
Ancient civilisations had nothing even remotely similar to the science that exists today. Like it or not, all modern science – that which is rapidly changing our world on a day-to-day basis – is the ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Indian Institute of Science Discovery
- IIT Roorkee researchers with InPTA helps in capturing black hole symphony
The InPTA is an Indo-Japanese collaboration of about forty radio-astronomers working together with the International Pulsar Timing Array (IPTA) towards the detection of low-frequency gravitational ...
- 175 years of IIT Roorkee: 5 steps towards future vision
On the completion of 175 years of IIT Roorkee, the director of the reputed institute shared the 5 steps towards a future vision.
- IIT Madras: On a rocket and a hyperloop to academic excellence
In addition, at the IIT Madras Discovery Campus (near Thaiyur ... where IIT Madras has fared better than even the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, it has also consistently topped the ...
- Sun rays on idol: Scientists oppose involvement in Ayodhya project
Letter says installing a door or window at strategic locations for the sun’s rays to reach the inner sanctum on Ram Navami is not a novel feature ...
- Bizarre Deep-Sea Creatures Found In Depths Of Indian Ocean, Scientists Stumped
Scientists and researchers from the Museums Victoria Research Institute were stunned to discover eels with no eyes, bat-like fish, and lizard fish with rows of razor-sharp teeth.