University College Dublin (UCD) is a public research university in Dublin, Ireland, and a member institution of the National University of Ireland
The Latest Bing News on:
University College Dublin Research
- Molecular mechanism involved in type 2 diabetes: Research
A Research has found a Research has identified a molecular mechanism involved in the development of type 2 diabetes. The study was published in the journal, 'Redox Biology'. The study has described - ...
- Women university leaders taking the reins in Europe
Women now outnumber men on most university campuses within Europe, with only one EU member state, Greece, having fewer female students - 49% - than men, in 2020.
- Research identifies molecular mechanism involved in type 2 diabetes
A Research has found a Research has identified a molecular mechanism involved in the development of type 2 diabetes. The study was published in the journal, 'Redox Biology'. The study has described ...
- Ireland’s largest university upgrades data centre cooling system with Schneider
The Future Campus project at University College Dublin (UCD) called for space utilised by facility plant and equipment to be given up for development to support the student population. Total Power ...
- Research suggests cheese might be healthier than you believed
As per the outlet, research shows that even full-fat cheese won't necessarily make you gain weight or give you a heart attack.
The Latest Bing News on:
University College Dublin Discovery
- Health Trip: Are psychedelic drugs the answer to the mental health crisis?
Recreational drugs known for mind-altering trips are being studied to treat depression, substance use, and other disorders.
- Trinity scientists solve geological mystery with a rock and a laptop
Geology ‘rockstars’ from Ireland were able to find out how temperature changes influenced the formation of graphite from diamonds.
- West Wicklow Historical Society to honour late member with special conference
WEST Wicklow Historical Society will hold a one day conference in memory of the late Donal McDonnell. L ocal historian Donal died in June of last year and was associated with West Wicklow Historical ...
- Journeys of Discovery with Tom Wilmer
March 17, 2023 • Seán Duffy at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. Duffy shares highlights of 1,500 years of Irish History condensed to 45 minutes March 13, 2023 • Alison Metcalfe ...
- Rock stars solve long-standing diamond conundrum
Three researchers from Queensland University of Technology and Trinity College Dublin have solved a long-held geological conundrum about how diamonds formed in the deep roots of the earth’s ancient ...