South China University of Technology (SCUT) is a major public research university in China
The Latest Bing News on:
South China University of Technology Research
- Chinese team’s memory leap shrinks data centre storage capacity into DVD-sized disk
Imagine a DVD-sized disk that could store more than 10,000 times the data of a Blu-ray Disc, a feat that could lead to vast savings of storage space and energy in an era of big data and artificial ...
- China's Moonshot AI zooms to $2.5B valuation, raising $1B for an LLM focused on long context
Co-leading the round are e-commerce giant Alibaba and HongShan -- the VC firm formerly known as Sequoia China, according to South China Morning Post. Others in the round included Chinese “super app” ...
- China science, technology news summary -- Feb. 21
BEIJING, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- The following is a summary of published science and technology news of China. Chinese researchers have recently revealed that a school garden with abundant natural ...
- Continuing resolutions source of continuing frustration for the Pentagon
CONTINUING FRUSTRATION OVER CRs: March 1 will mark five months that the Pentagon has been unable to tap the additional $28 billion authorized by the 2024 National Defense Authorization Act for the ...
- GRI hosts ‘Rise of China’ talk with The Diplomat editor, Columbia professor, International Crisis Group analyst
Feb. 15, the Global Research Institute hosted a keynote discussion titled “How Should the United States Respond to China’s Rise?” in the Alan B. Miller Hall. The speakers, James T.
The Latest Bing News on:
South China University of Technology Discovery
- Private US moon lander reaches lunar orbit ahead of touchdown attempt
the robot spacecraft is expected to gradually lower its orbit over the next 24 hours and land at crater Malapert A near the moon's south pole at 5:49 p.m. EST (2249 GMT) on Thursday, carrying a suite ...
- South Carolina's Elliott says downsizing was for family reasons, not changes in college football
South Carolina assistant Shawn Elliott says his downsizing from Georgia State head coach was for family reasons and not the changing landscape of college football. Elliott maintained his family home ...
- University of Iowa to keep for-sale dorm open to handle record housing requests
The University of Iowa will keep Mayflower Residence Hall open to accommodate greater numbers of students looking to live on campus.
- Chinese University Unveils Multi-Camera Vision Sensor Enhancing Accuracy for Robots, Drones
Beihang University unveils a multi-camera vision sensor revolutionizing robotics and drones, promising precision and wider field of view for autonomous systems.
- China, Russia, and North Korea’s New Team Is Not Built to Last
China, Russia, and North Korea’s new team is not built to last.