The Nagoya Institute of Technology (Nitech), is a public highest-level educational institution of science and technology located in Nagoya, Japan
The Latest Bing News on:
Nagoya Institute of Technology Research
- An inchworm-inspired robot with enhanced transport capabilities
Soft robots inspired by animals can help to tackle real-world problems in efficient and innovative ways. Roboticists have been working to continuously broaden and improve these robots' capabilities, ...
- Japan Bets on Carbon Capture and Storage Technology
CCS has stoked controversy elsewhere, but Japan is doubling down on the technology as a path to clean hydrogen and, eventually, net-zero emissions.
- Clarinetist Charles Neidich to Return to the WA Concert Series at Tenri Cultural Institute
Renowned clarinetist Charles Neidich will return to the WA Concert Series at Tenri Cultural Institute on March 1, 2024. Learn how to purchase tickets.
- Chip spree aims to kick economy into gear
The foundry is part of government-backed Rapidus Corp’s plan to make a giant leap in chip technology and reestablish Japan ... Hideo Kumano, executive economist at Dai-Ichi Life Research Institute, ...
- Innovative TU/e Master’s Student Creates SUWEVE to Enhance Wheelchair Mobility
Wouter Witteman, a master's student in Embedded Systems at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), is known for his innovative solutions. His la ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Nagoya Institute of Technology Discovery
- Discovery of new Li ion conductor unlocks new direction for sustainable batteries
Consisting of non-toxic earth-abundant elements, the new material has high enough Li ion conductivity to replace the liquid electrolytes in current Li ion battery technology, improving safety and ...
- Stone tool discovery challenges entire theory of humanity’s cultural evolution
This research, from a study led by the Nagoya University Museum ... alongside the development of bladelet technology in the Early Upper Paleolithic era. This discovery indicates that the cultural ...
- Simple housing to support the affected people
Many people are still forced to live in evacuation centers as a result of the Noto Peninsula earthquake. Under these circumstances, a university in Nagoya has developed simple housing to help ...
- Stevens Institute of Technology (Schaefer)
Schaefer, Jr. School of Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology (Schaefer ... Stevens legacy is built on 150 years of passion for discovery and innovation. Founded by Edwin A.
- Wildcat Discovery
Founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1899, MIT Technology Review is a world-renowned, independent media company whose insight, analysis, reviews, interviews and live events ...