Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is a public research university in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Latest Bing News on:
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis
- IUPUI Faculty Council send letter of concerns to IU over campus split plan
IUPUI’s Faculty Council is speaking out against decisions made “behind closed doors and without faculty consultation” in a letter to the Indiana University’s Board of Trustees and President Pamela ...
- Study identifies key ingredient for affordable fuel cell catalysts
Researchers add hydrogen to iron-nitrogen-carbon catalysts; could greatly reduce costs of climate friendly fuel cells.
- The Looming Threat to the CDC’s Gun Violence Research Funding
Just a few years after Congress approved federal dollars to study gun violence, House Republicans are proposing to zero out the funding.
- Q&A: Mitch Daniels on breaking political silence, one-party rule in Indiana, and Purdue
With a new book out, Mitch Daniels talks politics, the state of society, and whether he would ever consider running for office again.
- In Indianapolis, drugs and guns converge, but solutions remain disjointed
Indianapolis was the 11th most violent city in the country, with nearly 80 percent of the city’s 245 homicides involving firearms.
The Latest Bing News on:
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis Discovery
- Purdue University
Claims about the discovery of a coveted room-temperature superconductor peppered the news in 2023. We pulled three stories from our archives on what superconductivity is and why scientists study it.
- Former Indiana governor rips 'moral confusion,' 'hypocrisy' of colleges where antisemitism has festered
Former Perdue University President and Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels slammed U.S. colleges for allowing antisemitism to spread on campus following the Oct. 7 Hamas massacre.
- Purdue strengths in biotech manufacturing part of new federally designated Regional Technology and Innovation Hub won by the state of Indiana
Purdue University is part of a consortium of Indiana stakeholders successful in securing a Regional Technology and Innovation Hub (Tech Hub) designation by the U.S. Department of ...
- Complex genetics behind human cranial vault shape revealed
Researchers at the University of Pittsburgh and KU Leuven have discovered a suite of genes that influence head shape in humans.
- Indiana colleges use analytics to try to increase retention
The University of Indianapolis is leading a coalition of six Indiana colleges in an $11 million grant-funded program that’s using data analytics to help boost graduation rates.