Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is a public research university in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Latest Bing News on:
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis
- ‘Red Flag’ Gun Laws Get Another Look After Indiana, Colorado Shootingson April 27, 2021 at 5:35 pm
It’s unclear whether “red flag” laws — which allow the seizure of guns from a person deemed dangerous — help prevent mass shootings or should have been applied to the suspects in recent shootings ...
- Indiana is facing headwinds in maintaining populationon April 27, 2021 at 11:50 am
Indiana’s population growth rate was slower over the past decade compared to the previous 20 years, according to census analysis from the Indiana Business Research Center at the Indiana University ...
- Indiana Facing Headwinds in Maintaining Populationon April 27, 2021 at 9:57 am
Indiana’s population growth rate was slower over the past decade compared to the previous 20 years, according to census analysis from the Indiana Business Research Center at the Indiana University Kel ...
- Census data show Indiana's population grew — but not enough to gain a congressional seaton April 27, 2021 at 2:00 am
Indiana will keep its nine congressional districts over the next decade, according to the first batch of 2020 census data released Monday afternoon.
- Indiana University's incoming president visits IU South Bend in 3-day, 5-city regional campus touron April 26, 2021 at 11:59 am
Pamela Whitten says she’s planning to “listen more than I talk” in her early days as Indiana University’s incoming president.
The Latest Google Headlines on:
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis Research
The Latest Bing News on:
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis Discovery
- Hoosiers can help track Brood X cicadas, soon to emergeon April 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
During the last emergence of Brood X cicadas in 2004, biology professor Martin Edwards and his students strapped up their hiking boots and ventured into the trees ...
- UW scientists probe mysterious melting of Earth’s crust in western North Americaon April 30, 2021 at 3:30 pm
A group of University of Wyoming professors and students have identified an unusual belt of igneous rocks that stretch for more than 2,000 miles from British Columbia, Canada, ...
- Purdue set to take data science program statewide using Lilly Endowment granton April 30, 2021 at 7:46 am
The Indiana Digital Crossroads program will create regional data science hubs throughout the state that are meant to bring undergraduate college students, faculty, business leaders and high school ...
- IUPUI ranks 2nd in U.S., top 30 worldwide for addressing sustainability goalson April 29, 2021 at 3:54 am
IUPUI ranks second in the country, 28th in the world for work toward achieving the United Nations' sustainable development goals.
- Dual-brand hotel on the site of a former historic church near Canal Walk almost doneon April 27, 2021 at 1:23 pm
After a delay, construction of a dual-brand Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites near the Indianapolis Canal Walk is almost finished.