The Chinese University of Hong Kong (abbreviated CUHK) is a public research university in Shatin, Hong Kong formally established in 1963 by a charter granted by the Legislative Council of Hong Kong
The Latest Bing News on:
Chinese University of Hong Kong Research
- Hong Kong stocks tumble as China reopening trade wanes while spy balloon reignites US-China tensions
Stocks slumped as China reopening bets lost further momentum amid weak earnings. Investors worried about the risk of new sanctions against Chinese companies over the spy balloon incident in the US.
- Quotas scrapped, no more tests: 190,000 cross Hong Kong-mainland China border on first day of full reopening
Monday marked reopening of Lo Wu and Lok Ma Chau land control points, as well as launch of passenger clearance service at Heung Yuen Wai crossing.
- China accuses U.S. of using ‘indiscriminate’ force as military searches for balloon remnants
Officials lodged a formal complaint with the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, saying Washington had overreacted in shooting down the suspected spy balloon over the weekend.
- Hong Kong’s top court rules surgery is not needed to register gender change
The Court of Final Appeal ruled the rights of Henry Tse and one other had been breached when applications to change their gender on their ID cards was rejected.
- HKUMed establishes international consensus recommendations on using plasma EBV DNA in clinical management of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Led by the Department of Clinical Oncology, School of Clinical Medicine, LKS Faculty of Medicine, the University of Hong Kong (HKUMed), an international group of the world’s top clinicians in managing ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Chinese University of Hong Kong Discovery
- Landmark national security trial of Hong Kong democracy activists begins. Here’s what you need to know
Some were seasoned politicians and veteran protest leaders. Others were academics, unionists and health care workers. They hailed from different generations and held a range of political views, but ...
- Hong Kong's largest national security trial to begin with 47 in dock
According to authorities, they were trying to topple Hong Kong's government, while the defendants say they are being prosecuted for practising normal opposition politics.
- Hong Kong director Mabel Cheung’s documentary pulled from cinemas after complaints
One of the students has accused Ying Wa and Cheung of placing what was originally promised as an internal school project on public screens without her consent.
- China has reasons to keep cool after U.S. downs suspected spy balloon
By Ryan Woo and Greg Torode BEIJING/HONG KONG (Reuters) -China may respond to the U.S. shooting down its suspected spy balloon after warning of "serious repercussions", but analysts say any move will ...
- Analysis: China has reasons to keep cool after U.S. downs balloon
China condemned the attack as an over-reaction, saying it reserved the right to deal with 'similar situations.' Any move will likely be finely calibrated to keep from worsening ties that the countries ...