The Yale School of Public Health (YSPH) was founded in 1915 by Charles-Edward Amory Winslow and is one of the oldest public health masters programs in the United States
The Latest Bing News on:
Yale School of Public Health Research
- There's No Quick Fix When It Comes to Mental Health Care | Opinion
It is comforting to read about simple solutions, but our nation's mental health crisis is serious and complex.
- Mpox outbreak slowed because of behavior changes, not vaccine
New research finds the 2022 mpox outbreak among gay and bisexual men began to slow down after just a few months -- even though just 8% of high-risk people had received the mpox vaccine.
- Researchers find no immediate increase in rates of suicide globally during first 15 months of the pandemic
A new study published by researchers in the School of Public Health at University College Cork and the National Suicide Research Foundation has shown that there was no increase in suicide rates in the ...
- Humanitarian Research Lab finds systematic Russian targeting of Ukrainian energy infrastructure
According to the research, the damage appears consistent with a ... “I am deeply grateful for their science-informed approach to action,” Megan Ranney, Dean of Yale School of Public Health, wrote in ...
- Reanalyzing the impact of COVID-19 on the kidneys
When treating patients during the pandemic, Yale School of Medicine's Abinet Aklilu, MD, MPH, postdoctoral fellow, and F. Perry Wilson, MD, MSCE, associate professor of medicine (nephrology) and ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Yale School of Public Health Discovery
- The Know
Last October, India Wood found herself back on the sage- and juniper-dotted terrain where she had made a magical discovery back ... but she went to grad school, got married and went into business ...
- Yale reintroduces standardized test requirement, but expands list of test options
Yale has announced a test-flexible standardized testing policy for the 2024-25 admissions cycle to include AP and IB exams alongside the SAT and ACT.
- Yale School of Management
MBA/MPH with Yale School of Public Health (two-year or three-year); MBA/MARCH with Yale School of Architecture; MBA/MFA with Yale School of Drama; MBA/MDIV or MAR with Yale Divinity School; MBA/PhD ...
- Yale issues formal apology for its connections to slavery
Yale University ... after the school issued a report on its own ties to slavery. And in 2020, Princeton voted to remove the name of President Woodrow Wilson from its school of public policy ...
- How to know if the olive oil you're buying is actually good for you
"The health benefits come from a variety of factors or components within olive oil," said Dr. Tassos Kyriakides, assistant professor of biostatistics at the Yale School of Public Health in New Haven, ...