The Yale School of Public Health (YSPH) was founded in 1915 by Charles-Edward Amory Winslow and is one of the oldest public health masters programs in the United States
The Latest Bing News on:
Yale School of Public Health Research
- It’s Not “Unreasonable” to Want to Change Our Rotten Health Care System
The pandemic showed how callous, unequal, and ineffective American health care can be—but some medical bigwigs seem to want people to stop pointing that out.
- At Yale, scholars and policymakers unite to improve state Medicaid program
Yale’s Tobin Center for Economic Policy is connecting top-flight researchers with state officials to enhance Connecticut’s Medicaid program.
- How to Do Your Own Health Research
I didn’t realize she hadn’t been vaccinated, but her husband told me that they’d done their research online and decided against it,” Roberts recalls. “I was horrified because there’s so much health ...
- Health & Medicine
and staff celebrated the graduation of the 107 members of the Yale School of Medicine. Yale’s Dr. Avlin Imaeda, an expert in metabolic health and weight loss, shares the latest research on three ways ...
- U of M research roundup: School of Public Health partners with southeastern universities
U of M is one of eight universities that has joined forces with the North Carolina-based research nonprofit RTI International.
The Latest Bing News on:
Yale School of Public Health Discovery
- 7 rescued after building partially collapses near Yale medical school
A building under construction near the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven has partially collapsed, injuring several people who were pulled from the rubble.
- Gov. Lamont nominates Dr. Manisha Juthani as…
Ned Lamont first became aware of Dr. Manisha Juthani, an infectious diseases physician at the Yale School of Medicine ... the Connecticut Department of Public Health, calling her the “perfect ...
- Office Hours with… Chelsey R. Carter
She is now an assistant professor at Yale School of Public Health studying how inequality and bias affect Black people with diseases like ALS, and she encourages her students to find the inspiration ...
- School of Public Health becomes independent; University to allocate $250 million to schools of Medicine, Nursing and Public Health
Yale’s schools of Medicine, Nursing and Public Health will receive $250 million in endowment funds, University officials announced Thursday. After more than a century of operating within the financial ...
- Arsema Thomas of Netflix's 'Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story' began pursuing an acting career at Yale
Yale University has quite a few alumni who have become famous on-screen faces. Among them is a graduate from the School of Public Health. Arsema Thomas recently made her major screen debut as ...