The United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA) is an executive agency of the Government of the United Kingdom, responsible for the United Kingdom’s civil space programme
The Latest Bing News on:
UK Space Agency Research
- Researchers To Send Cancer Cells Into Space As Part Of Childhood Brain Tumour Research
The majority of patients with diffuse midline glioma, a deadly and aggressive brain tumour that most frequently affects youngsters, pass away within 18 months.
- UK To Send Experiments On Child Brain Tumours, Muscle Ageing To Space
The UK Space Agency is planning to send two experiments that are aimed to improve understanding of currently incurable child ...
- UK Space Agency to Send Experiments on Child Brain Tumours, Muscle Ageing to ISS
The UK Space Agency is planning to send two experiments that are aimed to improve understanding of currently incurable child brain tumours and the muscle ageing process, to the International Space ...
- UK experiments into child brain tumours and muscle ageing to go to space
The projects - which will go up to the International Space Station in 2025 - have been given £2.6million funding by the UK Space Agency.
- UK Space Agency funds Rolls-Royce to develop Moon base nuclear power
Rolls-Royce has secured funding from UK Space Agency (UKSA) to support research into how nuclear power could be used to support a future Moon base for astronauts. The work is being undertaken under ...
The Latest Bing News on:
UK Space Agency Discovery
- Inside Notre Dame’s painstaking £745 million reconstruction
On a crisp day last month a small group of men and women strode purposefully through the Bellême Forest in northwestern France. Among them was General Jean-Loui ...
- Innovation in the space industry takes off
Joshua Western, CEO and co-founder of Wales-based space manufacturing startup Space Forge believes space to be the most important research frontier of our time. He sees space-base ...
- Back to the Moon: A space lawyer and planetary scientist on what it will take to share the benefits of new lunar exploration – podcast
A US-led coalition and China are both planning to establish bases on the Moon. How the two nations will navigate actions on the Moon and how other countries will be involved is still unclear.
- Novartis pulls the plug on UK-based cardiovascular study
Novartis is calling off a UK-based trial for Leqvio in the primary prevention of cardiovascular events in patients with high cholesterol, the company confirmed on Wednesday. The Swiss pharma giant ...
- Novo Nordisk remains under UK scrutiny as MHRA conducts its own review in 'incredibly rare' case
The UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency is now reviewing Novo Nordisk's marketing violation that resulted in its loss of UK trade group membership last week. Novo Nordisk was susp ...