This object was created by injection printing, a new technology developed by Plastics Engineering Prof. David Kazmer.
More durable prosthetics and medical devices for patients and stronger parts for airplanes and automobiles are just some of the products that could be created through a new 3D printing technology invented by a UMass Lowell researcher.
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama receives coronavirus vaccineon March 6, 2021 at 12:34 am
The Dalai Lama, the 85-year-old Tibetan spiritual leader, has been administered with the first shot of the coronavirus vaccine at a hospital in India.After receiving the injection, he urged people to ...
- Test and Trace bill to pass £37 billion after quiet Budget cash injectionon March 4, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Test and Trace will get another £15 billion in government cash, the small print of the Budget has confirmed | Politics ...
- Wealthy California rehab doctor pays $100 a night for ’boutique’ jail stay as he awaits trialon March 4, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Randy Rosen, the Beverly Hills doctor facing scores of felony charges for building a luxurious life on the backs of desperate drug users, awaits trial doing chores at the Huntington Beach city ...
- How about some discounted Creality 3D printerson March 4, 2021 at 10:30 am
Today we have for you two very affordable home 3D printers from Aliexpress wares with Creality Ender-3 V2 and Creality Ender CR-6 SE ...
- Toppan Leverages Supercritical Fluid to Develop Ultra-Thin-Walled Injection Molded Containeron March 4, 2021 at 3:15 am
Samples of Toppan’s new ultra-thin-walled injection molded containers ©Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. Tokyo – Toppan Printing (Toppan), a global leader in communication, security, packaging, décor ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- This Rapid 3D-Printing Method Could Be the Secret to Developing 3D-Printed Organson March 6, 2021 at 5:44 pm
We may not have flying cars yet, but 3D-printed organs? That sci-fi fantasy just got one step closer to reality thanks to a rapid 3D-printing method developed by University of Buffalo engineers.
- Jeff Bezos visited the new headquarters of Relativity Space, the 3D-printing rocket builderon March 5, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Jeff Bezos stopped by the new headquarters of Relativity Space on Friday, a person familiar with the visit told CNBC, and met with CEO Tim Ellis.
- Rapid 3D printing method moves toward 3D-printed organs (video)on March 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm
A machine dips into a shallow vat of translucent yellow goo and pulls out what becomes a life-sized hand. But the seven-second video, which is sped-up from 19 minutes, is real.
- Rapid 3D printing method moves toward 3D-printed organson March 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm
A University at Buffalo-led research team is a 3D printing method called stereolithography and jelly-like materials known as hydrogels to develop a 3D printing method that's 10-50 times faster than ...
- Industrial 3D Printing The Focus For New €100 Million Venture Capital Fundon March 5, 2021 at 4:00 am
A dedicated new venture capital fund signals the growing focus on additive manufacturing technologies and applications.