This object was created by injection printing, a new technology developed by Plastics Engineering Prof. David Kazmer.
More durable prosthetics and medical devices for patients and stronger parts for airplanes and automobiles are just some of the products that could be created through a new 3D printing technology invented by a UMass Lowell researcher.
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Natural Gas Futures Prices Surge to Near $4.20 on EIA’s ‘Very Tight’ 29 Bcf Storage Buildon August 26, 2021 at 2:23 pm
September natural gas futures rocketed higher Thursday, buoyed by a shockingly tight government storage print and a rebound in liquefied natural gas (LNG) ...
- Harnessing Technology to Optimize Medical Injection Moldingon August 26, 2021 at 10:14 am
A panel discussion at the recent co-located MD&M West and Plastec West event highlighted the challenges faced by injection molders today and ways to overcome them.
- How additive manufacturing can complement MIM prototypingon August 24, 2021 at 1:19 pm
When designing medical device components, you don’t need to choose between additive manufacturing and metal injection molding.
- FDA Approval, Efficacy, Boosters and More: Which COVID Vaccine is Best for You?on August 24, 2021 at 11:55 am
From booster shots to FDA approval to efficacy against the delta variant and more, how do the COVID vaccines compare to each other and which is best for you?
- NICE Rapid Introduces Affordable Rapid Tooling and CNC Machining Services Across The Globeon August 24, 2021 at 1:03 am
The rapid prototyping and tooling specialist services are now open internationally and available for low-volume orders.Guangdong, China, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NICE Rapid, a leading ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Japanese scientists create realistic Wagyu steak with 3D printingon August 26, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Japanese scientists have published a new study detailing the successful creation of marbled Wagyu beef made using 3D printing technology. The manufactured meat product contains everything ...
- Marines 3D print a rocket headcap for mine-clearing missionson August 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The MICLIC is a rocket-projected explosive line charge that provides a demining capability for Marines. “The process of 3D printing allows Marines to create a physical object from a digital design,” ...
- OU grads move to KCK to launch revolutionary 3D printing startupon August 26, 2021 at 12:44 pm
Two founders with lots of engineering know-how but not so much MBA-type knowledge choose to locate their startup in #KansasCity because of its entrepreneurial support system. Oh, and their 3D printing ...
- 3D Printing Software Market to See Booming Growth Worldwide with SolidWorks, Maya, AutoCADon August 26, 2021 at 11:25 am
Latest published market study on Global 3D Printing Software Market provides an overview of the current market dynamics in the 3D Printing Software space as well as what our survey respondents all ...
- Creating Flexible Mechanisms with 3D Printingon August 26, 2021 at 9:00 am
Let’s keep that going! Creating Flexible Mechanisms with 3D Printing Via the always-informative Maker Update comes news of a new 3D printed game controller joystick mechanism from Akaki Kuumeri. Akaki ...