This object was created by injection printing, a new technology developed by Plastics Engineering Prof. David Kazmer.
More durable prosthetics and medical devices for patients and stronger parts for airplanes and automobiles are just some of the products that could be created through a new 3D printing technology invented by a UMass Lowell researcher.
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- 19 warming winter dresses: Knit dresses, sweatshirt dresses, mini dresses and moreon February 22, 2021 at 12:38 pm
I know I’m supposed to be relishing this season of pants suits, knitted sweaters and tailored denim, but I’m a dress wearer through and through.
- Fauci says health officials may let COVID-19 survivors get just one vaccine after 'impressive' data suggests a single injection of either Pfizer or Moderna’s shots can boost ...on February 22, 2021 at 11:30 am
A new study from the from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle shows COVID-19 survivors had boosted levels of immune system cells and antibodies after one vaccine dose.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Details Leakon February 19, 2021 at 9:57 am
Earlier this year, rumours emerged that despite (apparently) being cancelled after an announcement back in 2019, Blizzard has decided (rather wisely I believe) to re-start production on the Diablo 2 ...
- Executioners sanitized accounts of deaths in federal caseson February 17, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Executioners who put 13 inmates to death in the last months of the Trump administration likened the process of dying by lethal injection to falling asleep, called gurneys âœbedsâ and final breaths ...
- Photos: 3D printing offers big advantages for small-batch manufacturingon February 17, 2021 at 8:59 am
While many rubber manufacturers focus on building their injection molding business, embracing 3D printing as an additive manufacturing discipline can offer significant benefits. That may seem either ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- 3D Printing Market 2021 Global Size, Growth Insight, Share, Trends, Industry Key Players, Regional Forecast To 2025on February 22, 2021 at 9:39 am
Global "3D Printing Market" report (2021-2025) is a comprehensive research that provides information regarding 3D ...
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market 2020 Development Analysis, Strategic Outlook, Growth Rate and Forecast to 2025on February 21, 2021 at 6:36 pm
Global Dental 3D Printing Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 aims to deliver wide-ranging information on the market by taking into account several aspects of ...
- Apple II Talks To 3D Printer With A Little Modern Helpon February 21, 2021 at 4:06 am
Controlling most desktop 3D printers is as easy as sending them G-code commands over a serial connection. As you might expect, it takes a relatively quick machine to fire off the commands fast ...
- Stratasys (SSYS) Enhances 3D Printing Portfolio on RPS Buyouton February 19, 2021 at 6:34 am
Stratasys SSYS recently announced that it has acquired RP Support (RPS), a U.K.-based based provider of stereolithography 3D printers and solutions. However, the company didn’t disclose the financial ...
- 3D Printing - The Next Big Thing to Create 'Factory of the Future'?on February 18, 2021 at 8:55 pm
D Printing - The Next Big Thing to Create 'Factory of the Future'? By Mark Thut, Principal, PwC US Industrial Products - Advances in technology are allowing the manufacturing industry to move toward ...