via Stevens Institute of Technology
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- AFM Research Opens New Doors in Storage and Processing Mediaon July 5, 2021 at 10:11 am
the semiconductor manufacturers have spent billions over the last decade improving magnetic RAM (MRAM) processes to be more efficient. Unfortunately, today's MRAM systems are built atop ferromagnetic ...
- Thanks For The Memories: Touring The Awesome Random Access Of Oldon June 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Like a hard drive, a drum memory was a rotating surface of ferromagnetic material ... However, inexpensive semiconductor memory made core, plated wire, and twistor obsolete.
- Spin Functionality in Perovskite Stannates Through Complex Oxide Heteroepitaxyon June 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm
This research is timely as it exploits the recent development of high mobility epitaxial stannate films and it may provide an avenue to a room temperature ferromagnetic semiconductor that could make ...
- Melexis adds current sensors for auto power conversionon June 25, 2021 at 2:17 am
The MLX91219 is a conventional hall current sensor. Using a ferromagnetic C-core, currents can be measured in the ranges of 200A to beyond 2000A. The MLX91218 is an IMC-Hall® current sensor. With a ...
- A New Spin on Magnetic Sensors for Medical Deviceson June 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Data are stored on one of the ferromagnetic sandwich layers and read as the junction resistance. MRAM has been called the ideal memory because it has the potential to combine some of the best ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Atomically thin magnetic semiconductor
- Researchers identify ultrastable single atom magneton July 7, 2021 at 7:13 am
Researchers have shown that dysprosium atoms resting on a thin insulating layer of magnesium oxide have magnetic stability over days.
- Ultrathin semiconductors fitted with superconducting contacts for the first timeon July 7, 2021 at 5:47 am
Researchers from the University of Basel have announced that they have equipped an ultrathin semiconductor with superconducting contacts for the first time. The materials used are extremely thin, ...
- Ultrathin semiconductors electrically connected to superconductorson July 6, 2021 at 1:44 pm
Researchers have equipped an ultrathin semiconductor with superconducting contacts. These extremely thin materials with novel electronic and optical properties could pave the way for previously ...
- Ultrathin semiconductors are electrically connected to superconductors for the first timeon July 6, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Whether in smartphones, televisions or building technology, semiconductors play a central role in electronics and therefore in our everyday lives. In contrast to metals, it is possible to adjust their ...
- Flextronics blows hot and cold for 2D semiconductorson June 23, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Among suitable materials for flexible electronics, two-dimensional (2D) semiconductors have shown promise because of their excellent mechanical and electrical properties, even at the nanoscale, making ...