via Stevens Institute of Technology
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Anisotropic ferroelectric distortion effects on the RKKY interaction in topological crystalline insulatorson March 5, 2021 at 3:33 am
Manipulation of electronic and magnetic properties of topological materials is a topic of much interest in spintronic and valleytronic applications. Perturbation tuning of multiple Dirac cones on the ...
- Thanks For The Memories: Touring The Awesome Random Access Of Oldon March 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Like a hard drive, a drum memory was a rotating surface of ferromagnetic material ... However, inexpensive semiconductor memory made core, plated wire, and twistor obsolete.
- Light-induced lattice vibrations could speed up data recordingon February 26, 2021 at 6:51 am
Credit: Lancaster University Intense laser pulses can turn an antiferromagnetic material into a ferromagnetic one within just a few picoseconds (10-12 s) – a time scale that matches the fundamental ...
- 7 hot, new industrial sensorson February 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
CCDs (charge coupled devices) are the semiconductor photoelectric detectors found in ... The detecting element in the new Inductcoder is a combination of magnetic coil and ferromagnetic material. This ...
- Current-driven magnetization switching in a van der Waals ferromagnet Fe 3 GeTe 2on February 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
These authors contributed equally to this work. See allHide authors and affiliations The recent discovery of ferromagnetism in two-dimensional (2D) van der Waals (vdW) materials holds promises for ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Atomically thin magnetic semiconductor
- Promises and prospects of two-dimensional transistorson March 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The current status and prospects of two-dimensional transistors are reviewed, and the reliability of widely used device parameters is assessed.
- Scientists create ‘beautiful marriage’ of quantum enemieson February 22, 2021 at 3:17 am
Cornell scientists have identified a new contender when it comes to quantum materials for computing and low-temperature electronics. Using nitride-based materials, the researchers created a material ...
- 'Beautiful marriage' of quantum enemieson February 21, 2021 at 4:00 pm
For this research, the Cornell team began engineering epitaxial nitride heterostructures -- atomically thin ... semiconductor enough that it could exhibit the quantum Hall effect at lower magnetic ...
- Researchers create 'beautiful marriage' of quantum enemieson February 21, 2021 at 4:00 pm
For this research, the Cornell team began engineering epitaxial nitride heterostructures—atomically thin ... semiconductor enough that it could exhibit the quantum Hall effect at lower magnetic ...
- Researchers create 'beautiful marriage' of quantum enemieson February 20, 2021 at 2:48 am
For this research, the Cornell team began engineering epitaxial nitride heterostructures – atomically thin layers of ... of the gallium-nitride semiconductor enough that it could exhibit the quantum ...