Researchers from the University of Surrey have revealed their new biodegradable motion sensor – paving the way for implanted nanotechnology that could help future sports professionals better monitor their movements to aid rapid improvements, or help caregivers remotely monitor people living with dementia.
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Developing Implantable Biosensorson February 24, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The implantable device also doesn’t require on-board power ... In addition to the above-mentioned end uses, Profusa’s biosensor could also be used to measure oxygen saturation in tissues of COPD and ...
- New sensors can measure plant metabolism in real timeon February 19, 2021 at 11:58 am
Biosensors to measure sugar levels in humans are widely available, for example, glucometers used by diabetes patients. This kind of technology has not been applied to plants until now. The researchers ...
- Cardiac Pacemakers Market Research Revealing the Growth Rate and Business Opportunities to 2027on February 16, 2021 at 9:23 am
Based on product type segmentation it covers implantable cardiac pacemaker ... Inc., BIOHEART, INC., BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, BIOTRONIK SE & CO. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation ...
- Biosensors Monitor Plant Well-Being in Real Timeon February 15, 2021 at 6:34 am
Researchers at Linköping University, Sweden, have developed biosensors that make it possible to monitor sugar levels in real time deep in the plant tissues—something that has previously been ...
- Biosensors monitor plant well-being in real timeon February 13, 2021 at 10:23 am
(2021, February 11). Biosensors monitor plant well-being in real time: Diurnal in vivo xylem sap glucose and sucrose monitoring using implantable organic electrochemical transistor sensors.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Solvay Partners with Medical 3D-Printing Startupon February 28, 2021 at 4:00 pm
PrinterPrezz combines polymer and metal 3D-printing and nanotechnology expertise in what it calls a “Medifacturing” approach. It will collaborate with Solvay in advancing selective laser sintering ...
- Cochlear Implant System Market Revenue to Cross USD 2.2B by 2027: Global Market Insights, Inc.on February 25, 2021 at 3:28 am
Innovations in cochlear implant system technology are projected to boost customer adoption in the coming years. Firms in the market are partnering with other companies to develop novel products.
- Are you ready to be a techno-optimist again?on February 24, 2021 at 3:57 am
In 2001, we picked our first annual set of 10 breakthrough technologies. Here’s what their fates tell us about progress over the last two decades.
- Nanotechnology Paves Way for World's First Implantable Artificial Kidneyon February 22, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Researchers at Vanderbilt University see significant progress on an implantable artificial kidney device made from microchip technology and living kidney cells. The artificial kidney make use of ...
- Doorknobs That Naturally Destroys Viruses: Biomaterials Could Mean Better Vaccines, Virus-Fighting Surfaceson February 22, 2021 at 5:24 am
Scientists are working toward advances that, using nanotechnology, could lead to a hospital bed or doorknob that naturally destroys viruses. Advances in the fields of biomaterials and nanotechnology c ...