Wa Xian and Frank McKeon found that three variant cells in all COPD patients drive all the key features of the disease
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Respiratory deaths in Scotland rise despite smoking banon February 28, 2021 at 11:10 pm
MINISTERS have come under fire for failing to curb the number of respiratory deaths in Scotland in the lifetime of the Scottish Parliament - ...
- Trial Shows Positive Long-term Safety Profile for Denervation Therapy in COPDon February 26, 2021 at 8:10 am
Results from the AIRFLOW-1 study demonstrate that targeted lung denervation did not produce any severe adverse reactions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) after 3 years.
- Comparative evaluation of expiratory airflow limitation between patients with COPD and BE using IOSon February 25, 2021 at 6:08 am
Impulse oscillometry (IOS) allows evaluation of the compartmentalized resistance and reactance of the respiratory system, distinguishing central and peripheral obstruction. The IOS measurements are ...
- COPD and Asthma Devices Market Size is Determined to cross a value of $ 51.62 billion by 2027on February 24, 2021 at 10:39 pm
Global Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and Asthma Devices Market to reach USD 51.62 billion by 2027. Global COPD and Asthma Devices Market is valued approximately at USD 36.9 billion in ...
- Global Asthma and COPD Drugs Market To Grow at a CAGR of 7.90% During 2020 – 2025on February 24, 2021 at 6:15 am
Market Analysis The Global Asthma and COPD Drugs Market are anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 7.90% to extend USD 43,444.72 Million during the review ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Lung stem cell disease
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Launch of New Clinical Trial with National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to Evaluate JSP191 in Sickle Cell Diseaseon February 11, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Jasper Therapeutics and the National Heart, Lung ... stem cells, including in animal models of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and sickle cell disease ...
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Launch of New Clinical Trial with National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to Evaluate JSP191 in Sickle Cell Diseaseon February 11, 2021 at 3:25 pm
Jasper Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company focused on hematopoietic cell transplant therapies, today announced the launch of a Phase 1/2 clinical trial to evaluate ...
- Gene Therapy for Inherited, Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases of the Lungon February 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Joanne T. Douglas, PhD and David T. Curiel, MD, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine and Gene Therapy Program, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Ala.
- USC scientist Ya-Wen Chen receives American Lung Association grant to advance stem cell-based lung therapieson February 6, 2021 at 3:22 am
USC Stem Cell scientist Ya-Wen Chen hopes to pioneer a new approach to regenerating damaged lung tissue, with support from a Catalyst Grant from the American Lung Association (ALA). The award ...
- Mechanoresponsive stem cells to target cancer metastases through biophysical cueson February 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm
1 Sue and Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center ... tissue stiffness in conditions such as cancer and fibrotic diseases, and it should help to elucidate mechanobiology and reveal what cells “feel” in ...