The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Gov't to intensify monitoring of coronavirus misinformationon March 2, 2021 at 8:17 pm
The South Korean government will step up efforts to contain misleading information online about coronavirus vaccines, as the country begun its mass inoculation program last week. According to the ...
- Gene behind third of cancers turned off by scientistson March 2, 2021 at 7:40 am
Scientists have turned off a gene that is involved in a third of all cancers in a laboratory experiment. One in two people born after 1960 in the UK will develop the disease at some point in their ...
- Watertown mom wants extended services for people with disabilities during pandemicon March 2, 2021 at 4:08 am
The mother called for Gov. Noem to delete the photo with Jenny from her personal Facebook page and found support as a series of tweets last month garnered more than 2,000 interactions ...
- Does the new Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine stack up? Here's how it workson March 1, 2021 at 8:26 am
There are major differences between this vaccine and the two from Pfizer and Moderna. Get to know this new adenovirus vector vaccine.
- ‘I still had a shot at winning my seat back if Fine Gael didn’t delete me’ - Swing-gate TD Maria Baileyon February 27, 2021 at 6:47 am
Maria Bailey says she was “destroyed” by the “swing-gate” incident and believes she could have won back her seat in the Dáil had she not been “deleted” by Fine Gael.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Protein editorial assistants
- Supercomputers Enable First Holistic Model of SARS-CoV-2, Showing Spike Proteins Move in Tandemon February 28, 2021 at 9:58 am
Most models of SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, hone in on key features of the virus: for instance, the spike protein. Some of this is attributable to the relative importance of those ...
- Switch to Plant-Based Diet Could Protect Older Women's Brainson February 24, 2021 at 10:43 am
"Not all protein is the same," noted senior researcher Dr. Wei Bao, an assistant professor of epidemiology with the University of Iowa College of Public Health. "Your choice of food sources matters." ...
- Crickets on the menu: Ontario startup bets insect protein will make our food system more sustainableon February 23, 2021 at 3:03 am
For the foreseeable future, Mr. Ashour expects most of its cricket protein will end up in pet food. Ian Mosby, a food historian and assistant professor at Ryerson University, said cricket protein ...
- Novavax Completes Enrollment of PREVENT-19, COVID-19 Vaccine Pivotal Phase 3 Trial in the United States and Mexicoon February 22, 2021 at 8:38 pm
PREVENT-19 enrolls 30,000 volunteers across 118 sites in the U.S. and Mexico GAITHERSBURG, Md., Feb (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) -- ...
- USG discusses dining options, Earth month at weekly meetingon February 22, 2021 at 7:03 pm
Campus Dining is in the process of creating new recipes that will incorporate various plant-based protein options, according to updates from Campus Dining. This comes after students have expressed ...