The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Myelin renewal reverses AD cognitive dysfunction in miceon June 11, 2021 at 7:24 am
Researchers have demonstrated that enhancing myelin renewal in the brains of transgenic APP/PS1 mouse models of Alzheimer's disease (AD) can improve their task-related hippocampal activity.
- How Fanatics Took Over the Worldon June 10, 2021 at 12:25 pm
As with most every revolution in history, a small minority of crazy people with a cause prevailed over the humane rationality of ...
- Guidelines for black fungus disease management in children below 18 years issuedon June 10, 2021 at 12:33 am
`Do not wait for culture results to initiate therapy as mucormycosis is an emergency. Early complete surgical debridement is the cornerstone of treatment, and maybe repeated as required,` the DGHC sai ...
- Valneva Completes Recruitment for Phase 3 Lot-to-Lot Consistency Trial of its Chikungunya Vaccine Candidateon June 9, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Phase 3 trial VLA1553-302 and will be followed for a total of six months. The objective of the trial is to show manufacturing consistency of the vaccine by demonstrating that three consecutively ...
- Fauci-funded scientist: ‘Chinese colleagues’ created ‘killer’ coronaviruson June 9, 2021 at 7:31 am
Fauci-Funded Daszak Describes 'Colleagues In China' Manipulating Viruses Into 'Killers' In his remarks to the panel in 2016, Daszak describes the Wuhan lab’s work of “insert [ing] spike proteins” into ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Protein editorial assistants
- UMass Researchers Create ‘Green’ Electronic Microsystemson June 11, 2021 at 3:56 pm
A research team from the University of Massachusetts Amherst has developed an electronic microsystem that can intelligently, autonomously respond to information inputs without external energy. The ...
- FDA Extends Approval of TRIKAFTA For Cystic Fibrosison June 10, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Cystic fibrosis is caused by a defective protein that is the result of mutations in the CFTR gene. Although there is approximately 2,000 known cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance ...
- Changing Rapamycin Target Protein Causes Autophagyon June 4, 2021 at 5:40 am
Targeting the protein called FK506-binding protein 51 ... blood brain barrier is significant," said Bailus, who is now an Assistant Professor of Genetics at the Keck Graduate Institute in ...
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthieron June 3, 2021 at 4:59 pm
Co-author Lutz Grossmann, who recently joined the UMass Amherst food science team as an assistant professor, has expertise in alternative protein sources, McClements notes. "Our research has ...
- High-Protein Diet Linked to Greater Glucose Stability in Type 1on June 3, 2021 at 1:01 pm
In a recent study, reducing carbohydrate and increasing protein in the diet had short-term benefits for type 1 diabetes.