The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- A group of moms on Facebook built an island of good-faith vaccine debate in a sea of misinformationon August 23, 2021 at 12:50 pm
As social media giants struggle to crack down on false cures and conspiracy theories, ordinary users are finding ways to reach vaccine skeptics — and win them over.
- WHO guidelines on human genome editing: Why countries need to follow themon August 23, 2021 at 5:30 am
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recently called on countries to stop any research that might lead to the birth of genetically edited human beings. The call was made with the release of the ...
- Shouldn't Docs Who Spread False COVID-19 Info Lose Their Licenses?on August 18, 2021 at 2:33 pm
The State Federation of Medical Boards warns that physicians who spread false COVID information can be suspended or lose their licenses. But it doesn't seem to be happening.
- Genome-editing strategy developed for potential Alzheimer's disease therapy: Studyon August 18, 2021 at 5:45 am
In China alone, over 500,000 patients are estimated to be living with a hereditary form of AD- familial Alzheimer's disease (FAD), which is a congenit..
- Potential Alzheimer's disease therapy developedon August 17, 2021 at 8:36 pm
An international research team led by scientists from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology HKUST has developed a novel strategy using brain-wide ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Protein editorial assistants
- Global To Be the Compelling Factor for Cell Free Protein Expression Market Reach US$ 268.4 Million From 2024on August 20, 2021 at 1:26 pm
The Cell-Free Protein Expression Market Share is slated to reach US$ 268.4 Million between 2024 at a CAGR of 6%. The healthcare vertical, on the whole, is moving towards value-based care.
- Low-Carb Diet May Improve Kidney Function in Type 2on August 19, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Despite its higher protein content, following a low-carbohydrate diet was shown to improve kidney function in people with type 2 diabetes in a recent study.
- Novel Method to Characterize Pathology of Neurodegenerative Diseaseson August 18, 2021 at 4:53 pm
A new method developed by a study at the Rutgers University helps in quantifying protein droplets involved ... says senior author Zheng Shi, an assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry ...
- Cell Protein may Protect Pancreatic Cells In Type 1 Diabeteson August 17, 2021 at 1:31 pm
The small protein that first made headlines as an "exercise mimetic" increasingly appears to also have a big role in regulating the immune system, said Assistant Professor of Gerontology Changhan ...
- Journal of Biological Chemistry Names New Editor-in-Chiefon August 17, 2021 at 1:18 pm
The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology announced today that Alex Toker, associate director for the Cancer Research Institute at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and professor ...