The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Scientists Developing Smartphone Sensor To Instantly Detect Coronaviruson April 9, 2021 at 11:33 pm
Researchers at GE are now working on a sensor that can be attached to smartphones and wearable devices and detect the presence of novel coronavirus nano-particles. The electronic sensors are ...
- Global Wearable Health Sensors Market : Industry Perspective, Corona Impact Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2027on April 9, 2021 at 2:53 am
A new report titled, “Global Wearable Health Sensors Market 2021-2026” has been added into its vast repository by Market Research Vision. The report analyzes and estimates the Wearable Health Sensors ...
- Wearable tech set to tackle head injuries in sporton April 8, 2021 at 6:43 am
Wearable tech which measures and tracks head impact force in sport and recreational activities is set to aid research and support informed decisions on the risk of brain injury.
- Wearable Sensor Market Analysis of Rising Business Opportunities with Prominent Investment Ratio by 2027on April 8, 2021 at 3:33 am
The Global Wearable Sensor Market, Insights, Size, Growth, Challenges, Opportunities, Emerging Trends, and Geographic Regions, Forecast Period: to Wearable Sensor Market” The emergence of new diseases ...
- Danger sensors: How wearable military electronics can prevent work accidentson April 7, 2021 at 4:01 am
However, major barriers still exist. As described in a 2018 paper on the topic in the journal Human Factors, "Barriers to the Adoption of Wearable Sensors in the Workplace: A Survey of Occupational ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Diabetes may diminish brain poweron April 6, 2021 at 11:00 pm
According to University of Edinburgh team, severe hypoglycaemic episodes - hypos - occur when blood sugar levels drop dangerously low. Hypoglycaemia is caused by a lack of sugar (glucose ...
- Incidence and Predictors of Hypoglycaemia in Type 2 Diabeteson April 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Although sulfonylureas were clearly linked with anamnestic hypoglycaemic events,  there was no significant association between SU use and the risk of hypoglycaemia during the 12 months FU.
- Predictors of glycosylated haemoglobin A1C trend among type 2 diabetes patients in a multi-ethnic countryon March 24, 2021 at 4:39 am
The reduction in microvascular and macrovascular events persisted despite the loss ... occurred in 0.9–5.4% of patients. Oral hypoglycaemic agent (OHA) alone was the primary diabetes treatment ...
- Excellence in Communication of Survey or Market Research Dataon March 10, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Rafael Mendoza, Mexico Sleepy, tired, dull, irritable and unable to work the next day. This is the impact a nocturnal hypoglycaemic event or ‘night-time hypo’ can have on a person living with diabetes ...
- Biphasic Insulin Aspart in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: An Evidence-Based Medicine Reviewon March 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Safety endpoints included physical, clinical and laboratory investigations (often including lipid profiles), adverse events, hypoglycaemic episodes and weight gain. The main study endpoints ...