The University of Porto (Universidade do Porto) is a Portuguese public university located in Porto, and founded on 22 March 1911
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Porto Research
- The Amazon is not safe under Brazil’s new president – a roads plan could push it past its breaking point
Nearly 95% of deforestation in the Amazon occurs within 3.5 miles of a road or near a river. Brazil’s plans to ramp up exports may be on a collision course with the forest.
- Soure celebrates Templar Days
Soure marks on Sunday the 895th anniversary of the donation of the town's castle to the Knights Templar . The Municipality of Soure, in the district of Coimbra, will promote the “Templar Days”, on ...
- New solution based on deep learning classifies epileptic events in near real-time
According to the World Health Organization, close to 50 million people worldwide suffer from epilepsy, a chronic neurological disease, whose seizures are considered one of the main symptoms.
- Researchers develop solution to classify epileptic syndromes in near real-time
A team of researchers from the Institute for Systems and Computer Engineering, Technology and Science (INESC TEC), in Portugal, and from the ...
- University of Toledo
* Per the 2020-2021 final release data in IPEDS ‡ The median salary for workers with 10 or more years of experience per Payscale. The University of Toledo is a public research institution that ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Porto Discovery
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- The University of Texas at Austin
It’s what we prove each and every day, as Texas and its Exes advance discovery and innovation on a global stage ... We started with a constitutional mandate to be “a university of the first class.” ...
- Michigan State University makes major DNA discovery
EAST LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) — Researchers at Michigan State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine have made a discovery that could potentially impact gene editing strategies, among other ...
- STAR Campus
Join us at the STAR Campus, become a partner and learn about all the benefits that STAR has to offer. Biopharmaceuticals—medicines produced from living cells—are revolutionizing health care. But ...
- East Carolina University hosts annual Voyages of Discovery
GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) - East Carolina University’s Voyage of Discovery series has brought leaders to speak directly to our community for fifteen years and this year is no different.