The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Another cruise line will require vaccines; DeSantis says noon April 12, 2021 at 6:26 pm
SilverSea Cruises became the second major cruise line to announce it will require COVID-19 vaccinations for all passengers when it resumes global itineraries on June 5. The decision could set up a ...
- World Bank, Gavi urge countries with excess COVID-19 vaccines to release themon April 12, 2021 at 5:54 pm
World Bank President David Malpass and José Manuel Barroso, chair of the Gavi vaccine alliance, on Monday discussed the importance of countries with excess COVID-19 vaccine supplies releasing them as ...
- Michigan's lieutenant governor on why extra vaccines should be sent to harder-hit stateson April 12, 2021 at 4:30 pm
The Biden administration has rejected a request from Michigan officials to send additional vaccine doses to the state as it battles a surge of COVID-19 cases. Democratic Lieutenant Governor Garlin ...
- Questions emerge over level of protection vaccines offer against COVID variantson April 12, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Findings from a new study in Israel suggest Pfizer's vaccine was less effective at offering protection against the coronavirus variant first detected in South Africa. Carl Zimmer, the New York Times ...
- Tweaked COVID vaccines in testing aim to fend off variantson April 12, 2021 at 2:18 pm
Make no mistake: The vaccines currently being rolled out across the U.S. offer strong protection. But new studies of experimental updates to the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines mark a critical first step ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Tweaked vaccine tests target variantson April 12, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Dozens of Americans are rolling up their sleeves for a third dose of COVID-19 vaccine — this time, shots tweaked to guard against a worrisome mutated version of the virus.
- DGCI Approves Use of Russian Vaccine Sputnik V in India, 60th Country to Do Soon April 12, 2021 at 7:15 pm
RDIF has reached agreements with the leading pharmaceutical companies in the country (Gland Pharma, Hetero Biopharma, Panacea Biotec, Stelis Biopharma, Virchow Biotech) aimed at the production of more ...
- Tweaked COVID-19 Vaccines in Testing Aim to Fend Off Variantson April 12, 2021 at 6:15 pm
Dozens of Americans are rolling up their sleeves for a third dose of COVID-19 vaccine. This time, the shots have been tweaked to guard against a worrisome mutated version of the virus. Make no mistake ...
- N.J. coronavirus update: ‘Don’t get choosy’ Murphy warns as vaccine shipment dropson April 12, 2021 at 6:04 pm
State officials urge residents to get any vaccine available as Johnson & Johnson doses could be scarce. Meanwhile, Camden County has 2,000 unclaimed doses on hand.
- Africa must expand vaccine production, leaders sayon April 12, 2021 at 7:33 am
Africa must expand vaccine manufacturing to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and future health emergencies, including by forging partnerships to boost expertise and investment, continental leaders and ...