The Perelman School of Medicine, commonly known as Penn Med, is the medical school of the University of Pennsylvania
The Latest Bing News on:
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Research
- As alcohol-related liver disease rises in the U.S., a clinic takes a new approach to treatment
We’re definitely seeing younger and younger patients coming in with what we previously thought was advanced liver disease seen in patients only in their 50s and 60s," said Dr. Jessica Mellinger.
- New Alzheimer's drug a "breath of life" for one local family
The number of Alzheimer's disease cases is dramatically rising in California. Now, a new drug has been approved that can help make the disease more manageable. Carlos Olivas knows how big of an impact ...
- Penn Medicine, ChristianaCare launch efforts to increase supply of health care professionals
Here is how two area health systems are working to increase the supply of health care professionals and improve access to health care services.
- Viral graph uses flawed data to falsely connect athlete deaths to the COVID-19 vaccine
VERIFY analyzed the data and found many of the deaths listed were not among athletes or from cardiac arrest. There’s scant evidence that many were even vaccinated.
- Penn Medicine awarded nearly $10 million grant to educate genetic counselors
We talk to them about what it means for themselves and their children,” said Kathleen Valverde, director of the Masters of Science in Genetic Counseling Program at the University of Pennsylvania’s ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Discovery
- St. George's University School of Medicine Re-Approved By New York State Department of Education for Clinical Clerkships for Full Seven-Year Term
St. George's University's School of Medicine has received renewed approval from the New York State Department of Education (NYSED) for long-term clinical ...
- NYU LI School of Medicine welcomes new dean
Before coming to NYU Long Island School of Medicine in Mineola, Ayala was the vice chancellor for university student affairs and interim vice dean at New York Medical College’s School of ...
- Penn Medicine has been awarded a nearly $10 million grant to educate genetic counselors
The job of a genetic counselor is both art and science. It takes knowledge and sensitivity to sit patients down and explain that DNA tests show they have a genetic predisposition for a certain cancer ...
- Penn Medicine invests in future nurses with new ASPIRE Program
The year just started, but some are looking ahead to new opportunities. Penn Medicine’s ASPIRE program plans to help students in Pennsylvania with career ...
- Diagnostic potential of the amniotic fluid cells RNA-sequencing in deciphering rare diseases
School of Clinical Medicine, LKS Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong (HKUMed) leads the discovery of applying amniotic fluid cells obtained during 16-24 weeks of pregnancy as a novel ...