The Perelman School of Medicine, commonly known as Penn Med, is the medical school of the University of Pennsylvania
The Latest Bing News on:
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Research
- Are Cellular Therapies the Future of Autoimmune Disease?
Promising results from small case studies and early clinical trials hint at the potential of CAR-T cell therapy to treat -- and possibly cure -- autoimmune diseases like lupus.
- Mira Irons, CEO of College of Physicians of Philadelphia, resigns amid Mütter Museum's ethical review
The College of Physicians of Philadelphia, at 19 S. 22nd St., owns and operates the Mütter Museum. CPP president and CEO Mira Irons resigned Wednesday to take a new job as the museum conducts an ...
- The Mystery Around Covid Fatigue
Doctors have seen a spectrum of fatigue associated with Covid: Some people are wiped out after they exert themselves, whereas others experience more constant exhaustion, said Dr. Paul Auwaerter, a ...
- Penn Medicine Research Reveals Brain-Blood Barrier’s Surprising Influence on Ant Behavior
The blood-brain barrier (BBB) has been found to play a significant role in controlling behavior critical to how ant colonies function, according to new research from the Perelman School of Medicine at ...
- Penn Medicine Triumph: Dr. Carl June to be Honored with 2024 Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences
CAR T cell therapy pioneer Carl June, MD, the Richard W. Vague Professor in Immunotherapy in the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and director of the Center for Cellular I ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Discovery
- Mira Irons steps down as head of the College of Physicians, Mütter Museum
Since 2021, she oversaw the College, the Mütter Museum, and the Historical Medical Library. Changes to the Mütter Museum during her tenure made her a decisive figure.
- The Future of Medicine Emerges in University City:…
Wexford Science & Technology, LLC and the University of Pennsylvania today announced that the University has signed a lease for new laboratory space that will usher in a wave of novel vaccine, ...
- University of Pennsylvania
See expanded profiles of nearly 1,800 schools. Unlock entering class stats including MCAT, GMAT and GRE scores.
- Affirmative Action, Population Health, and the Importance of Opportunity and Hope
Perelman School of Medicine, the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, and the Opportunity for Health Lab, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
- Bye, DEI. Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Discovery have said recently that high-profile ... a retired dean for curriculum and co-director of the renal division at the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine, wrote an ...