The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- New report states waste tanks should not be left at Hanford nuclear siteon January 19, 2021 at 12:40 pm
A new report is startling, stating that waste tanks should not be left at the nuclear site in Hanford. Get a quick look at the most important local stories of the day with KUOW's Today So Far ...
- Opinion/Letter: Writer wrong on C-10, Seabrook nuclear power planton January 18, 2021 at 9:54 am
Sununu, to reduce the 10-mile radius Emergency Planning Zone around the reactor and nuclear waste dump at Seabrook to one mile? This ploy sought to do an end-run around minimal standards for emergency ...
- The Terrifying History of Russia’s Nuclear Submarine Graveyardon January 17, 2021 at 6:34 am
In the icy waters north of Russia, discarded submarine nuclear reactors lie deteriorating on the ocean floor—some still fully fueled. It’s only a matter of time before sustained corrosion allows ...
- Amy Schulz: Nuclear energy conflicts with cure for climate changeon January 16, 2021 at 4:00 am
The recent proposal to extend the license of Wisconsin’s Point Beach nuclear reactor for 20 more years is bad for the health of Wisconsin residents.
- Call for Papers: International Conference on Radioactive Waste Managementon January 14, 2021 at 9:38 am
Interested contributors have until 5 March 2021 to submit abstracts for the International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management: Solutions for a Sustainable Future, to be held in Vienna, Austria ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Are Depleted Uranium Tank Shells a Tank Super Weapon?on January 16, 2021 at 7:29 am
A tank is a fast-moving, well-protected, heavily armed behemoth designed to dominate the land battlefield. Here's What You Need To Remember: While the tank was now future-proofed, the point about ...
- Science community comes to defense of student who brought uranium plate to schoolon January 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
The science community is coming to the defense of a student who caused school to be evacuated after bringing a plate made with depleted uranium to school.
- Iraq Starts Legal Proceedings to Sue US for Uranium Bombingson January 5, 2021 at 9:47 pm
Iraq filed a lawsuit against the US for bombing the Arab country with depleted uranium several times over the course of two decades.
- Navy to phase out depleted uraniumon January 3, 2021 at 4:01 pm
The Royal Navy is phasing out depleted uranium ammunition used on some of its warships after the American manufacturers stopped producing the shells over safety concerns, it emerged today.
- NATO use of depleted uranium in bombing Yugoslavia was ecocide on planetary scale — experton January 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The Serbian expert compared the use of depleted uranium in Yugoslavia to the 1945 nuclear attack on Japan BELGRADE, October 5. /TASS/. The use of munitions containing depleted uranium during NATO ...