The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- France to continue to use nuclear power for years to come, says ministeron June 14, 2021 at 11:44 pm
France will continue to use nuclear energy for many years to come, said French Environment Minister Barbara Pompili, as power group EDF examined a potential issue linked to a build-up of inert gases ...
- U.S. nuclear regulator approves fuel for next-generation reactorson June 14, 2021 at 5:49 pm
The U.S. nuclear power regulator has approved production of uranium fuel that is far more enriched than fuel for conventional nuclear power plants, the company aiming to make the material said on ...
- Expert: Reactor will be safe; nuclear proposal incorporates molten sodium technologyon June 14, 2021 at 11:03 am
After the recent announcement that Wyoming would be getting a nuclear power plant, many Wyomingites had a similar question. Is it safe?
- Nuclear waste deal in sight after Labor agrees to negotiateon June 14, 2021 at 9:32 am
Federal Labor has agreed to negotiate on a long-delayed bill in Parliament to find a new location for medical waste currently stored in the southern suburbs of Sydney.
- Nuclear waste storage facility legislation changed in bid to gain Labor support, secure Kimba siteon June 14, 2021 at 8:56 am
A nuclear waste storage facility set to be built in regional South Australia is edging closer, with Federal Labor expected to settle on a final position soon.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- You Aren't Allowed To Know How Deadly This Abrams Tank Round Ison June 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Since the 1980s, the M1 Abrams has been constantly competing to find stronger weapons. Here's What You Need To Remember: The U.S. Army has not pushed to arm the M1 with a longer gun barrel (to ...
- GLE Appoints President and Chief Commercial Officeron June 14, 2021 at 3:49 pm
James Dobchuk appointed as the President and Chief Commercial Officer of Global Laser Enrichment LLC (GLE)Formerly Executive Director at Cameco Inc. engaged in key US-based strategy, corporate ...
- Nuclear First—Work Starts on Russian Fast Neutron Reactoron June 8, 2021 at 6:28 am
which will ensure the efficient operation of a lead-cooled fast reactor and consist entirely of recycled nuclear materials such as plutonium and depleted uranium. Secondly, this means more ...
- Alternative Uses For Nuclear Wasteon June 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm
A cutaway drawing of a typical depleted uranium anti-tank munition. Another major byproduct of the nuclear power industry is depleted uranium. This is the uranium left over after the enrichment ...
- Navy to phase out depleted uraniumon June 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The Royal Navy is phasing out depleted uranium ammunition used on some of its warships after the American manufacturers stopped producing the shells over safety concerns, it emerged today.