The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Zika Virus Detected In Kerala: Know More About This Mosquito-Borne Infectionon July 9, 2021 at 1:21 am
Samples of 13 more persons, suspected to be positive for Zika virus, have been sent to the National Institute of Virology in Pune. TheHealthSite.com ...
- Climate change likely to increase spread of mosquito-borne diseaseson July 9, 2021 at 12:05 am
Climate change could put billions more people at risk for deadly mosquito-borne diseases such as malaria and dengue, researchers said. They see the danger zone expanding within the United States, ...
- What Is Zika Virus? Symptoms And Prevention Of Mosquito-borne Diseaseon July 8, 2021 at 11:34 am
The mosquito-borne Zika virus is primarily spread by the bite of an infected Aedes species, which bites during the day. What Is Zika Virus ...
- Kerala reports cases of Zika virus; symptoms, prevention and cure of of mosquito-borne diseaseon July 8, 2021 at 9:44 am
The disease is usually mild in nature, but the danger it poses is that it can be transmitted easily and cause birth defects in pregnant women.
- As Zika Virus Rears its Head in India, Know All About the Mosquito-borne Diseaseon July 8, 2021 at 9:01 am
Kerala on Thursday reported its first case of Zika virus in a 24-year-old pregnant woman, who has been diagnosed with the mosquito transmitted disease.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Topical Imiquimod Therapy for Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomaon June 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm
After the topical steroids were discontinued, treatment with topical 5% imiquimod cream three times per week was started for 2 weeks, advancing to daily application thereafter. She was instructed ...
- 8 Melanoma Treatments and Therapies to Know, According to Expertson June 23, 2021 at 1:43 pm
The most common types currently used are: immune checkpoint inhibitors, interleukin-2 (IL-2), oncolytic virus therapy, Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccine, and imiquimod cream. Chemotherapy is ...
- U.S. HSV1 Treatment Marketon June 16, 2021 at 1:54 am
Aldara is an imiquimod cream used for HSV1 treatment. This website launch helped the company to gain patients attention and increase their awareness towards major HSV1 treatment products.
- Your Good Health: Three ways to use immune system to fight wartson June 8, 2021 at 10:27 am
I know of three treatments that use the body’s immune system to fight warts: The first is a topical treatment, imiquimod. This treatment is painless and, in my opinion, certainly worth a three ...
- To Your Good Health: Few treatments left for plantar wartson June 8, 2021 at 9:52 am
DEAR DR. ROACH: I have had plantar warts on both feet for decades. Unfortunately, they are on the pressure points of my feet (balls and heels). Nothing seems to eradicate the virus. I have tried ...