The top image shows a knee joint in a healthy rat. (White indicates cartilage.) The second image from top shows a joint with grade 2 untreated osteoarthritis. The third image shows a joint with osteoarthritis that has worsened from grade 2 to grade 4 after six weeks of placebo therapy. The bottom image shows a joint with osteoarthritis that improved from grade 2 to grade 1 (mild) after six weeks of combination therapy with alphaKlotho and sTGFbR2.
Credit: Salk Institute
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Using AI to remove racial disparity in knee pain diagnosison January 27, 2021 at 7:30 am
A team of researchers affiliated with several institutions in the U.S. has developed an artificial-intelligence-based application for categorizing the degree of pain in patients suffering from ...
- Global Drugs for Osteoarthritis Pain Market 2020 Key Players Analysis, Segmentation, Growth, Future Trend, Gross Margin, Demand and Forecast by 2025on January 26, 2021 at 5:09 pm
The latest informative study entitled Global Drugs for Osteoarthritis Pain Market 2020 by Company, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 released for the database of MarketsandResearch.biz helps a ...
- Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market 2021 : Top countries Data, Market Size, In-Depth Analysis with Booming Trends and Segmentation Forecast to 2026on January 25, 2021 at 12:45 am
Jan (The Expresswire) -- Global “Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market" 2021-2026 Research Report provides key analysis on the market status of ...
- Antidepressants won't help with back pain and osteoarthritis, says studyon January 24, 2021 at 12:17 am
A recent study suggested that contrary to the common belief stimulant medication does not have any effect on chronic back pain and hip and knee osteoarthritis.
- Antidepressants largely ineffective for back pain and osteoarthritison January 21, 2021 at 1:55 pm
Antidepressant drugs are largely ineffective for back and osteoarthritis pain, despite being widely used for these conditions, suggests a review of the evidence.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- New Algorithms Could Reduce Racial Disparities in Health Careon January 25, 2021 at 4:20 am
Machine learning programs trained with patients’ own reports find problems that doctors miss—especially in Black people.
- Exciting Study on Mouse Immune Cells Reveals How We Might Reverse Cognitive Declineon January 23, 2021 at 12:14 pm
The march of time can be unkind to the human body, but new research hints at a cause – and possible solution – for some of the ailments and decline that often come with age.
- Biden Refashions Covid Battle; U.S. to Join Covax: Virus Updateon January 21, 2021 at 3:50 am
U.S. President Joe Biden plans to issue a sweeping set of executive orders to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic, which will rapidly reverse or refashion many of his predecessor’s most heavily criticized ...
- Study shows there may be a way to reverse ageingon January 21, 2021 at 1:08 am
Having isolated the role played by PGE2, Andreasson and her team then set out to see if there was a way to counteract its negative effects. They administered to mice two experimental compounds that ...
- 5 Tips to Minimize Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups, According to an Experton January 14, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Some mornings, it was such a struggle to get out of bed and dress herself, the New Jersey-based home healthcare nurse had to call out of work. A few years after the diagnosis, Tara is managing her ...