The top image shows a knee joint in a healthy rat. (White indicates cartilage.) The second image from top shows a joint with grade 2 untreated osteoarthritis. The third image shows a joint with osteoarthritis that has worsened from grade 2 to grade 4 after six weeks of placebo therapy. The bottom image shows a joint with osteoarthritis that improved from grade 2 to grade 1 (mild) after six weeks of combination therapy with alphaKlotho and sTGFbR2.
Credit: Salk Institute
The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Global Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market 2020 Industry Outlook, Classification, Demand, Regional Analysis and Forecast to 2025on January 19, 2021 at 10:42 am
Global Osteoarthritis Pain Drugs Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 is the latest market report rolled out by MarketsandResearch.biz, presents an encyclopedic ...
- Primary Care Physicians 'Generally' Good Gatekeepers for Low-Value Services, Study Findson January 19, 2021 at 6:04 am
The researchers reviewed utilization of low-value services such as imaging for non-specific back pain and arthroscopic surgery for knee osteoarthritis.
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Market Size, Share 2020 Industry Growing Rapidly with Recent Demand, Trends, Development, Revenue and Forecast to 2025on January 19, 2021 at 2:18 am
The growth of the global osteoarthritis treatment market is due to the rising geriatric population, increasing incidence of osteoarthritis, and rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures ...
- The Best Shoes for Knee Arthritis May Be Stiff, Stable and Cushioned Oneson January 19, 2021 at 2:00 am
People with knee arthritis were less likely to report pain and stiffness if they wore stable, supportive shoes, versus flat-soled, flexible ones.
- Nanoparticle injections into arthritic knees could slow cartilage losson January 18, 2021 at 6:25 pm
Osteoarthritis is a painful, debilitating and fairly common condition that’s hard to slow or stop, so treatment options are mostly limited to reducing pain. But a new study in mice has now found that ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- 5 Tips to Minimize Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups, According to an Experton January 14, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Some mornings, it was such a struggle to get out of bed and dress herself, the New Jersey-based home healthcare nurse had to call out of work. A few years after the diagnosis, Tara is managing her ...
- Organogenesis ReNu® Receives FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation For ...on January 12, 2021 at 1:43 am
RMAT Designation Enables Closer FDA Interactions to Support Accelerated Approval CANTON, Mass., Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: ORGO), a leading regenerative ...
- Organogenesis ReNu® Receives FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation For Osteoarthritis of the Kneeon January 11, 2021 at 6:22 am
FDA Determines ReNu Preliminary Clinical Evidence Indicates Potential to Address Unmet Medical Needs for the Management of Symptoms Associated ...
- Joint Pain Injections Market: Increasing Geriatric Population and Unmet Clinical Needs in Patients with Joint Pain Projected to Boost the Marketon January 11, 2021 at 3:47 am
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, “Joint Pain Injections Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, ...
- Coronavirus: US smashes record with more than 300,000 daily cases — as it happenedon January 9, 2021 at 1:20 pm
London has highest proportion of positive tests in England. US economy sheds jobs for first time since April. German industrial output and exports show resilience.