Stellenbosch University (Afrikaans: Universiteit Stellenbosch) is a public research university situated in Stellenbosch, a town in the Western Cape province of South Africa
The Latest Bing News on:
Stellenbosch University Research
- South Africa has recorded its first case of a new Coronavirus
South Africa has recorded its first case of a new, highly transmissible variant of the Coronavirus. The World Health Organization says XBB.1.5, is the most transmissible sub-variant detected so far.
- Nearly 50% Of SA Teachers Expected To Retire Soon
A recent study has revealed that the South African education system could possibly be facing a severe teacher shortage within the next decade, as a large number of teachers will be retiring soon.
- Experts say there is no need to panic over ‘Kraken’ Covid-19 variant
Professor Tulio de Oliveira, the director of the Centre for Epidemic Response and Innovation at Stellenbosch University, said the XBB.1.5 variants is responsible for causing a surge in Covid-19 ...
- Most studies on a basic income grant lack proper macro-economic analysis
The Social Policy Initiative, a feminist research think- and do- tank, says the possibility of the current R350 social relief of distress grant forming the basis for a permanent Basic Income Grant ...
- Stellenbosch University research shows education creates a base for the future
Matie alumna Karlijne Van Bree knows the value of a good education and wants to make sure such privilege is extended to fellow Matie students. And that is the reason why she has donated to ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Stellenbosch University Discovery
- Health Minister to address media on new Covid-variant
President Cyril Ramaphosa has confirmed that the national coronavirus command council will be meeting on Tuesday morning following the discovery of a ...
- Ramaphosa confirms NCCC to discuss new Covid subvariant
President Cyril Ramaphosa has confirmed the national coronavirus command council (NCCC) will be meeting on Tuesday morning following the discovery of a new Covid-19 variant.
- Booster shots could prevent spread of 'Kraken' variant, says virologist
JOHANNESBURG - Virologist and Director of the Centre for Epidemic Response at Stellenbosch University, Tulio de Oliveira, says more booster shots should be administered to prevent the spread of the ...
- COVID-19 in SA | Expert says no need to panic about latest strain
Health experts urge the public not to panic over the discovery of the highly-transmissible Covid-19 variant nicknamed the "Kraken".
- Case detected in SA as WHO announces spread of new ‘Kraken’ Covid-19 variant
The Department of Health said it was studying the report detailing the discovery, and would announce findings – and a way forward, after careful scrutiny.