George Mason University (GMU, Mason, or George Mason) is a public research university in Fairfax, Virginia
The Latest Bing News on:
George Mason University Research
- Political activism heats up St. Louis suburban school board races
A total of 63 candidates for school board seats will appear on ballots across St. Louis County, compared to 84 last April.
- The Lonely College Lifestyle: New Study Reveals the Connection Between Loneliness and Unhealthy Habits
College students who reported a higher level of loneliness also reported engaging in more sedentary behavior and having lower levels of physical activity. Moving to a new environment, a common ...
- Global Biosafety Fears Grow Amid Rise in Labs Handling Dangerous Pathogens
The number of labs handling dangerous pathogens has increased to more than 100 worldwide, a report has found, as debate over the origin of COVID-19 rages.
- George Mason University gets NEH grant
Now those markings at two historic Virginia sites are being preserved thanks to a partnership between George Mason University’s award-winning Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media (RRCHNM), ...
- George Mason University To Address Food Insecurity On Campus
Food insecurity is a pervasive, compelling problem for many university students, including at George Mason University.Studies have shown that nationally, one in three students struggles to afford ...
The Latest Bing News on:
George Mason University Discovery
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Light pollution frustrates astronomers looking for discoveries
When you look up at the night sky, can you see the stars? If you live in a large city or near one, the answer is probably no. The culprit is not just clouds and weather — it's light pollution.
- University of Maryland: Major North American Oil Source Yields Clues to One of Earth’s Deadliest Mass Extinctions
The Bakken Shale Formation—a 200,000-square-mile shale deposit below parts of Canada and North Dakota—has supplied billions of barrels of oil and natural gas to North America for 70 years. A new disco ...
- George Mason University hosts Dell Technologies Education Innovation Summit at Mason Square
Experts and leaders in the fields of education and information technology came together at George Mason University to discuss how advances in the digital landscape can be harnessed to solve the unique ...
- Major North American oil source yields clues to one of Earth's deadliest mass extinctions
The Bakken Shale Formation—a 200,000-square-mile shale deposit below parts of Canada and North Dakota—has supplied billions of barrels of oil and natural gas to North America for 70 years. A new ...