The University of Iowa (UI, U of I, UIowa, or simply Iowa) is a public research university in Iowa City, Iowa
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Iowa Research
- A Cognitive Revolution in Animal Research
That means, some researchers argue, that much published research on animal behavior may be biased. Studies claiming to show something about a species as a whole—the distance that green sea turtles ...
- Opinion: Research shows the harms of not affirming LGBTQ+ identity
Opinion: The policies Iowa is moving to enact are associated with numerous negative consequences, writes a group of current and future psychologists.
- U.S. Department of Energy renews UI's bioenergy research hub
In the country's ongoing quest to viably replace fossil-fuel-based energy and products, harnessing bioenergy from plants has long been considered the next step, University of Illinois Professor of ...
- U of M research roundup: Faculty member leads NSF-funded team as school looks to sustain R1 status
The researchers’ goal is for the project to lead new regional policies and government actions that could create stronger, more sustainable environments for people living in the Mississippi River Basin ...
- Amid legislative pressure, Iowa public universities ordered to pause new diversity programs
The move comes after Republican lawmakers proposed a bill to prohibit diversity, equity and inclusion programs at Iowa's public universities.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Iowa Discovery
- University of Minnesota students sequence genome of newly discovered soybean pest
University of Minnesota students conducted crucial genome sequencing for the newly discovered soybean gall midge — a pest that is threatening the soybean crop, one of the most widely cultivated and ...
- ‘65’ Filmmakers Beck and Woods Just Want to Bring Some Mystery Back to Movie Theaters
After breaking through writing 'A Quiet Place,' the duo doubled down on original films rather than chasing franchises.
- Sequencing the genome of a newly discovered soybean pest
University of Minnesota students conducted crucial genome sequencing for the newly discovered soybean gall midge—a pest that is threatening the soybean crop, one of the most widely cultivated and ...
- Newborn ‘left to die’ before grandpa helps daughter dispose of body, Iowa cops say
A woman and her father are accused of killing a newborn and disposing of the body, Iowa cops say. /iStock photo A woman and her father were arrested after authorities in Iowa say they killed her ...
- OTHER VOICES: Transparency and competition strengthen Iowa's cattle industry
Between record inflation, high energy costs, and regulatory uncertainty, independent Iowa cattle producers face major challenges to make a living and raise high-quality beef. Egregious WOTUS regulatio ...