Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney, Australia
The Latest Bing News on:
Western Sydney University Research
- Floating pond homes help keep turtles and swans afloat
Floating pontoons made of plastic tubing, aquatic plants and hollow logs are being transformed into novel nesting grounds for turtles and swans.
- Entire western Sydney region powering ahead on many fronts
Parramatta isn’t the only area that is forging ahead. Other suburbs like Liverpool and Penrith are developing their own plans too.
- Offices boom is furiously generating jobs in western Sydney
Corporate jobs with big salaries are increasingly easy to find in western Sydney as employers establish swanky head offices in the suburbs.
- Higher education boom driving employment in western Sydney
Western Sydney is reaping the rewards of a virtuous cycle of knowledge generation, jobs and wealth, with many educational institutions flocking to the area.
- Measles has been identified in NSW, Qld and SA. 5 things to know about the virus
New South Wales health authorities have issued a measles alert after a baby who recently returned from overseas, and subsequently visited several sites in Western Sydney, tested positive to the virus.
The Latest Bing News on:
Western Sydney University Discovery
- Westmead health precinct moves into big league to lure researchers
Western Sydney’s medical research hub is flourishing, and the challenge is to translate a rich pool of knowledge into commercial opportunity.
- Sydney astronomers provide rapid radio-wave follow-up observation for gamma ray burst GRB 221009A
Australian astronomers have provided vital information in the global effort to understand the brightest-ever detected gamma ray burst, which swept through our solar system on October 9 last year.
- Australia named world’s third-best higher education system in 2023 QS World University Rankings by Subject
Global higher education analyst QS Quacquarelli Symonds has today released the thirteenth edition of the QS World University Rankings by Subject*. Australia is making a big impact ...
- University of Technology Sydney
Very hot days in Western Sydney are typically 5 degrees hotter than parts of the city close to the coast and are becoming more common, but only in the west. Four climate drivers explain the ...
- The two maps that show how western Sydney deserted the Liberals
Sydney University’s Professor Rodney Smith, who researches NSW politics, said a likely factor sapping Liberal support was a gap between the upbeat political portrayal of life in western Sydney ...