The University of Virginia (often abbreviated as UVA, UVa, or Virginia) is a public research university in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Virginia (UVA) Research
- UVa honors faculty achievements in research and scholarship
It was the fourth year of the annual Research Achievement Awards, held at the Boar’s Head Resort just outside of Charlottesville. “We are glad to gather in person again to celebrate the achievements ...
- UVA researchers discover genes responsible for the development of coronary artery disease
University of Virginia researchers and their collaborators have identified genes that play key roles in the development of coronary artery disease, the No. 1 cause of death worldwide.
- University of Virginia researchers identify genes responsible for coronary artery disease
Researchers have identified genes that play key roles in the development of coronary artery disease. UVA’s findings essentially pick culprits responsible for the disease out of a far, far larger ...
- University Of Virginia Researchers Lead Successful First Testing For DOE
Amaterial found in the claws of squid scratching for prey in the frigid depths of the ocean could be the future of keeping homes toasty on land.The University of Virginia recently led a successful ...
- UVA Wise wants to be a research university. Is that practical? Here’s a comparison to other schools.
There are 187 other schools in the research classification that UVA Wise aspires to. Many are smaller than the Wise County school.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Virginia (UVA) Discovery
- Virginia Senate committee nixes controversial UVa board member
Bacon added that the profane door message violated the terms of the lease and that the eugenicist invited to UVa nearly 50 years ago came to the university for a debate and would ...
- University of Virginia
Online Programs in professional areas with the largest enrollments are evaluated annually by U.S. News, based on criteria such as employment outcomes of graduates.
- UVa research park gets $3M grant to help attract businesses
The University of Virginia’s research park in Albemarle County has received a $3 million grant to help it attract more businesses by speeding up the timeline from application to approval.
- University of Virginia to soon launch biotechnology institute
The University of Virginia announced plans today to launch a biotechnology institute that positions UVA at the very forefront of cutting-edge medicine, such as cellular and gene therapies that ...
- UVA receives $100 million gift, $50 million from state to launch new biotechnology institute
"We live in an incredibly exciting time of discovery in medicine — and the Manning Institute will ensure UVA remains at the forefront of research and patient care,” said University of Virginia ...