The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Stirling Research
- Durham's dud is worse than it looks — and now Trump suddenly doesn't want to talk witch hunts
A year into Durham's investigation, at a Department of Justice press conference, then-attorney general Barr said what he was trying to do was "get to the bottom of what happened in 2016," which is ...
- MSPs learn of “frontline research” in dementia on visit to University of Stirling
Two Scottish MSPs with interests in housing, equality and older people have visited the University of Stirling to learn about its advances in improving the lives of people living with dementia.
- University of Stirling graduate shares her start-up story at Scottish Parliament
University of Stirling economics graduate shares story of start-up success this week at the Scottish Parliament.
- Diversifying fish species and sources provide a flexible pathway to food and nutrition security
Scientists from the University of Stirling's Institute of Aquaculture and WorldFish have recently published an open-access paper titled "The role of aquaculture and capture fisheries in meeting food ...
- Bolder lumpfish found to be more-effective salmon cleaners
Across the globe, millions of lumpfish are deployed annually to as aids in the management of the ongoing scourge of sea lice. The Sustainable Aquaculture Innovation Centre’s International Lumpfish ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Stirling Discovery
- New discovery leads the way to reverse osteoporosis — with a pill
The discovery, recently published in Communications Biology ... “Then, colleagues from the University of Padova, Italy, surprisingly discovered that a significant portion of these men also happened to ...
- Alation’s Data Intelligence Project Goes Global with New Cohort of Universities
Alation Inc., a leader in enterprise data intelligence solutions, announced three new universities participating in ...
- Burns’ influence on working class English writers revealed after the discovery of ‘lost’ works
The influence of Robert Burns saw poets in the north of England writing verse in Scots, say researchers who have uncovered a host of ‘lost’ literary works penned by industrial workers in the 19th ...
- University of Stirling have holiday tales to tell as Ben Fry's church group watch on-song goalkeeper
He made a handful of appearances in the Northern Irish Championship before heading to university in Stirling. “I am a firm believer that God will put me where He wants to put me,” he said.
- Dundee Utd 3-0 University of Stirling: Hosts ease into Scottish Cup last 16
Jamie McGrath's overhead kick put Dundee United 2-0 up in the second half Dundee United scored three stylish goals as they overcame fifth-tier University of Stirling in the fourth round of the ...