The University of Pennsylvania (commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn) is an American private research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Pennsylvania Research
- Penn students protest the school’s denial to show a film critical of Israel, with plans to screen anyway
University of Pennsylvania students protested Monday night after the school denied a progressive Jewish group there permission to this week screen a film critical of Israel on campus. Students at Penn ...
- A ‘Game Changer’ for Research, Reputations of ‘Emerging’ Texas Universities
A new $3.9 billion endowment to support four public universities will boost research and innovation and, state officials hope, attract top faculty members and students.
- Penn graduate students, University disagree on inclusion of student researchers in union hearing
Penn argued that first- and second-year biomedical graduate students and educational fellowship recipients working on lab rotations should not be included in the body.
- University of Sheffield expands research partnership with Penn State
Penn State is one of the US’ leading universities and shares similar research strengths to Sheffield, such as engineering and social sciences The University of Sheffield and Pennsylvania State ...
- Quantum Motion and University of Pennsylvania Agree Partnership on Silicon Qubit Research
has signed a flagship academic partnership with the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, US. Asst Prof Anthony Sigillito Uni of Penn (left) and Prof John Morton, CTO of Quantum Motion (right).
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Pennsylvania Discovery
- ‘Beaver moon’ will soon rise over Pennsylvania. Here’s the best night to catch a glimpse
The celestial event is called the beaver moon because it’s the time of year when beavers shelter in their homes for the winter, according to the Old Farmer’s Almanac. The almanac uses moon names from ...
- University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania is one of the oldest universities in America and, as a member of the Ivy League, one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in all the world.
- This Startup Raised $38 Million To Fill One Of The Biggest Gaps In Drug Discovery
Khosla Ventures-backed Vivodyne is growing human tissues in the lab to test potential new therapies before they go to clinical trials.
- Unpaid contractors file more than $125M in liens against Discovery Labs as MLP Ventures works to secure financing
More than $125 million in mechanics' liens have been filed for work on a portion of the Discovery Labs project in King of Prussia. The developer said it is working to secure more than $1 billion in ...
- Discovery Days
Join us for a Humanities Discovery Day where you can experience several sessions on subjects such as History, British Sign Language, Journalism and English. Do you want to be a Solicitor or Barrister?