The University of Oslo (Norwegian: Universitetet i Oslo), formerly The Royal Frederick University (Norwegian: Det Kongelige Frederiks Universitet), is the oldest and largest university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Oslo Research
- Matter–antimatter gas of positronium is laser cooled
“There are several impacts of this result,” says the University of Oslo’s Antoine Camper ... Camper also says that the research paves the way to use positronium to test current aspects of the Standard ...
- UW Researcher Studies Possible Effects of Cold Air Outbreaks on Arctic Ice Melt
In the last decade or so, the Arctic ice sheet has been shrinking more every summer than in the historical record. And a particular type of cloud regime may be amplifying this warming rate.
- "Gluten Sensitivity" May Not Actually Be Caused By Gluten
The study, led by researchers from the University of Oslo in Norway and Monash University in Australia, was published in the journal Gastroenterology. About 13 percent of people claim to be ...
- Conflicting theories of consciousness may fit together after all
Professor Emeritus Johan Frederik Storm has led research forming the basis of a article that aims to uncover an alternative approach to the understanding of how human consciousness functions. It is ...
- New measurement captures clearer picture of our galaxy and beyond
With unique capabilities to track microwave energy fluctuations, a small observatory in the Andes mountains of northern Chile produced maps of 75% of the sky as part of an effort to more accurately ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Oslo Discovery
- University of Technology Sydney
The world’s largest online dating company – which runs Tinder, Hinge, OkCupid, The League and more – is being sued for making its apps too addictive. Are we swiping right into a trap ...
- University of Memphis
The University of Memphis is a large public research university in Tennessee’s second-largest city. Campus is a 15-minute drive from Downtown Memphis and a mile from the Memphis Botanic Garden.
- University of Toledo
* Per the 2021-2022 final release data in IPEDS ‡ The median salary for workers with 10 or more years of experience per Payscale. The University of Toledo is a public research institution that ...
- Study Details How Common Painkiller Paracetamol May Cause Liver Damage
This is the first time that a study has linked paracetamol toxicity to liver damage, which was similar to what's seen in conditions like hepatitis, cirrhosis and cancer.
- Discovery provides new insight into severe liver disease
She is a researcher at the Norwegian PSC Research Center (NoPSC) at the University of Oslo and Oslo University ... into liver disease over time. The discovery, published in Gastroenterology ...