The University of Louisville is a public university in Louisville, Kentucky, a member of the Kentucky state university system
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Louisville Research
- While Schatzel leaves a legacy of growth, some say she lacked connection with students
By: Caitlyn Freeman, Kim Schatzel’s impact as Towson University’s 14th president is tangible as you walk through campus, with the many new buildings and buzz of ...
- Here are 25+ events and ways to celebrate Black History Month in Louisville
From movie screenings and concerts to history and discussions, here are numerous ways to celebrate Black History Month around Louisville.
- The 11 Most Frustrating Problems You Didn’t Know Are Signs of Menopause
These go way beyond hot flashes: 85% of women report signs of menopause so severe that their lives are disrupted. The post The 11 Most Frustrating Problems You Didn’t Know Are Signs of Menopause ...
- Youth-led study in Kentucky highlights social challenges of COVID-19 in schools
Researchers interviewed 50 Kentuckians. as well as conducted surveys of more than 10,000 students across every county in Kentucky.
- NextGen collaboration: Why teamwork matters in the slow work of science
Collaboration is key in the NextGen Precision Health building, and having researchers in the same building allow for more opportunities to run into each other. Medicine makes miracles, but miracles ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Louisville Discovery
- February 2023 events calendar: 35+ things to do in Louisville this month
From shows to events, festivals, concerts and more, here is a list of things you can do around Louisville this in February 2023.
- Rice University’s Scientists Lead Path Towards New Alzheimer’s Therapies
Scientists from Rice University are using fluorescence lifetime to shed new light on a peptide associated with Alzheimer’s disease, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates will ...
- Scientists' discovery could lead to new Alzheimer's therapies
A new approach to the study of amyloid-beta, a peptide associated with Alzheimer's disease, has led scientists to findings that could have a significant impact on the understanding and potential ...
- Geneva M. Drane (Discovery 502 Counseling)
As a Marriage & Family Therapist & LPC, I specialize in couples, marriage, early childhood to adolescents ages 3-21, families, parenting & baby Doula work & w/parenting in homes. Adults, women's ...
- Former UofL basketball player starting minor league team in Louisville
A former University of Louisville basketball player is bringing a professional hoops team to the city.Akoy Agau announced on his Twitter Tuesday that the team is called the Derby City Distillers ...