The University of Liverpool is a teaching and research university based in the city of Liverpool, England.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Liverpool Research
- Calorie labeling on menus could save hundreds of lives a year
If the calorie labeling legislation in England applied to all English out-of-home food businesses, it could prevent about 9,200 deaths from heart attacks or strokes over the next 20 years. ...
- Full list of 32 health dangers lurking in your favourite foods – from cancer to lung issues and early death
JUNK food is linked to over 30 illnesses and can increase your risk of early death, research claims. Australian scientists found ultra-processed foods (UPF) like ready meals and fizzy drinks have ...
- Facility empowering next generation of environmental researchers receives £16 million funding boost
and we work in tandem with the University of Liverpool." Professor Peter Liss, Interim Executive Chair of NERC, said: “NERC is committed to fostering ambitious world-leading research in environmental ...
- Benefits of using cleaner cooking fuels are blunted in urban areas where outdoor air is polluted: findings from Ghana, Cameroon and Kenya
Studies have shown that use of cleaner cooking fuels, like electricity, ethanol and liquefied petroleum gas, reduces exposure to fine particulate matter (PM2.5), a damaging pollutant. But other ...
- Governor of the Bank of Greece reflects on interest rates during University of Liverpool speech
The Governor’s speech at the University of Liverpool can be read in full, online here: ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Liverpool Discovery
- 2023's Archaeological Wonders: A Year of Thrilling Discoveries
Delve into the thrilling world of archaeology as we embark on a journey through the remarkable discoveries of 2023 ...
- First DNA study of ancient Eastern Arabians reveals protection against malaria
The discovery of the G6PD Mediterranean mutation in ancient Bahrainis suggests that many people in the region’s ancient populations may have enjoyed protection from the infectious, deadly disease.
- Ancient wood discovery rewrites our understanding of early humans and could uplift local communities
Researchers at the University of Liverpool have led an international interdisciplinary team whose discovery has attracted global interest in academia and beyond A chance discovery of ancient wood in ...
- Liverpool team uses AI for battery breakthrough
Researchers at the University of Liverpool have used AI tools to aid the discovery of a new solid-state material that rapidly conducts lithium ions.
- Discovery of new Li ion conductor unlocks new direction for sustainable batteries
Professor Matt Rosseinsky, from the University of Liverpool's Department of Chemistry, said, "This research demonstrates the design and discovery of a material that is both new and functional.