The University of Hertfordshire is a British new university based largely in Hatfield, in the county of Hertfordshire, England, from which the university takes its name.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Hertfordshire Research
- Smartphone games can help to detect the long-lasting effects of traumatic brain injuries
New research from the University of Hertfordshire has found that a mobile-phone game app can help identify ongoing problems with navigation—a common long-term symptom of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs ...
- 10 Health Benefits Of Being Happy: It Can Increase Longevity, Boost Heart Health And More
Many studies and health professionals agree on one thing. If you are a happy person, your risk of many health disorders go down. Read on. TheHealthSite.com ...
- ‘No births behind bars’: Protesters demand an end to the imprisonment of pregnant women
Babies, children and their parents gathered to demand an end to the imprisonment of pregnant women. The protesters are calling for the Sentencing Council to stop courts sending pregnant women and ...
- New limewash increases CO2 absorption and protects against erosion
Hertfordshire University researchers have developed a new limewash for building surfaces that uses bacteria to form a barrier against erosion damage.
- Robot Talk Episode 41 – Alessandra Rossi
Alessandra Rossi is Assistant Professor at the University of Naples Federico II in Italy. Her PhD thesis was part of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie ETN SECURE project at the University of Hertfordshire in ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Hertfordshire Discovery
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Monster Fish exhibition opens at Discovery Museum
“The partnership with the Nevada Discovery Museum brings a world-class experience to Reno, underscores the University's commitment to community engagement and showcases the University's vision and ...
- The James Webb Telescope Discovery That Defies How We View The Universe
The James Webb Space Telescope has taken pictures of entire galaxies spinning in the void 500 to 700 million years after the universe formed.
- East Carolina University hosts annual Voyages of Discovery
GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) - East Carolina University’s Voyage of Discovery series has brought leaders to speak directly to our community for fifteen years and this year is no different.
- Discovery Day Past Winners
Doctoral and master's students, medical students, MD/PhD students, undergraduates, residents, clinical fellows and postdoctoral trainees from the Drexel University College of Medicine community ...