The University of Gothenburg (Swedish: Göteborgs universitet) is a university in Sweden’s second largest city, Gothenburg.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Gothenburg Research
- Early type 2 diabetes risk skyrockets with low birthweight and overweight at age 20
New research being presented at this year's European Congress on Obesity (ECO) in Venice, Italy (12-15 May), and published in Diabetologia (the journal of th European Association for The Study of ...
- Low birthweight coupled with overweight in 20s linked with 'massive risk' of early type 2 diabetes in men
New research being presented at this year's European Congress on Obesity (ECO) in Venice, Italy (12-15 May) and published in Diabetologia suggests that having a low birthweight together with being ...
- Tailoring a comfort-fit police jacket
In collaborative work between police organizations and experts in ergonomics and biomechanics, a new equipment vest has been developed to address the issue of musculoskeletal disorders, particularly ...
- Highest quality in residential elder care homes without profit incentives
Sweden's best non-municipal long-term residential care homes are run by non-profit actors, research from the University of Gothenburg shows.
- Yeast and kelp flies can replace fishmeal in feed for farmed salmon, suggests thesis
Kelp flies and marine yeast cultivated on by-products from the seafood industry can be used in feed for farmed salmon. Replacing fishmeal and soybeans can create more sustainable and circular food ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Gothenburg Discovery
- JWST captures the end of planet formation
The James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) is helping scientists uncover how planets form by advancing understanding of their birthplaces and the circumstellar disks surrounding young stars, in a paper ...
- Commentary: Do you really want to find out if you'll get Alzheimer's?
Some doctors envision Alzheimer’s tests becoming as routine as a cholesterol workup. There's a long way to go, says Bloomberg Opinion’s FD Flam.
- University of Maine
Located on an island in Orono, ME, the University of Maine is the state’s premier public research institution with specializations in forestry, marine sciences, climate change and STEM.
- SLUMA Exhibitions
He was educated at the Iceland Academy of the Arts (Iceland’s national art school) and the Valand School of Fine Arts of the University of Gothenburg in Sweden. Primarily a painter, he has also won ...
- Blood test predicts functional outcome after ischemic stroke
This is a discovery that is expected to be of great significance in the future. The findings are described in a study from the University of Gothenburg. The study, published in the journal Neurology, ...