The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university in Norwich, England
The Latest Bing News on:
University of East Anglia (UEA) Research
- Breakthrough for prostate cancer as new blood test shows an accuracy rate of 94%
A pilot study of 147 patients evaluated the new test and found it notably improved detection of the disease and could now help more men identify the cancer ...
- New blood test for prostate cancer is 94% accurate, researchers say
Researchers have developed a new blood test for prostate cancer which they say is 94% accurate. Oxford BioDynamics, in collaboration with Imperial College and the University of East Anglia (UEA), ...
- Nationally recognised UEA lecturer joins stellar line-up for Norwich Science Festival
The first day of the festival coincides with International Women and Girls in Science Day, and this year the next generation of scientists will be getting inquisitive about insects, courtesy of a ...
- East Anglia University team joins RRS Sir Attenborough in Antarctica science trials
Researchers from the University of East Anglia have joined the UK’s new polar ship RRS Sir David Attenborough as it begins its polar science trials in Antarctica. A team of 30 national and ...
- UEA praised for 'outstanding' work on climate research
One of the most senior voices on the environment in England, Sir James Bevan, has given a speech to students and staff at the University of East Anglia (UEA), and praised the institution’s ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of East Anglia (UEA) Discovery
- Newly-discovered gene mutation blocks babies from metabolizing vitamin D
Adults living with this gene may not know they have it. The symptoms include frequent kidney stones and high levels of calcium in the blood.
- University of East Anglia: 80-year-old baby-deaths mystery is solved
A University of East Anglia study finds the deaths were caused by a gene mutation which affects vitamin D metabolism.
- Researchers solve an 80-year-old medical mystery that caused baby deaths
Researchers at the University of East Anglia have solved an 80-year-old medical mystery of the cause of kidney damage in children, which can be fatal in babies.
- Paleontologists make rare discovery of 256 dinosaur egg fossils in India
The discovery was the first of its kind for the Narmada valley, the researches say. During the study, published on PLOS ONE this week, researches from the University of Delhi found the sauropod ...
- University of East Anglia set to make job cuts after loss
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is set to make compulsory redundancies after suffering a £13.9m loss. Details about the number of job losses and which departments will be affected have not ...