The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Bradford Research
- Award-winning Bradford-led excavation at risk of being lost to the waves
A UNIVERSITY of Bradford-led excavation dubbed ‘a race against time and tide’ has been named Rescue Project of the Year by Current Archaeology magazine.
- Bradford professor's key role in helping to tackle healthcare inequalities
A BRADFORD professor is heading up a new research facility at the University of Oxford to help tackle healthcare disparities. Professor Mahendra G Patel OBE, who was recently awarded an honorary ...
- University of Bradford's Croatia project to map ancient lands
which has received £1m in funding from government body UK Research and Innovation. The archaeologists will work with staff from the University of Split and the University of Bradford's ...
- Tributes paid to man who set up Bradford’s Burns Unit after fire disaster
After the fire he then founded the Plastic Surgery and Burns Research Unit (PSBRU) at the University of Bradford, making the city a pioneer in the field of plastic surgery. It is now recognised as ...
- Research Explains How Our Teenage ‘Templates’ Of Love Affect Us As Adults
The researchers, led by Kay Bradford and Brian Higginbotham of Utah State University and Jacqueline ... relationship education focuses on imparting research-based information to adolescents ...
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Bradford Discovery
- Southwestern Ontario sees a dramatic drop in temperatures
Wednesday started off with mild temperatures, but by midday, it was a much different story in Waterloo Region.
- Orkney archaeologists honoured for work uncovering ancient past of islands
Mr Gater has hailed the discovery as “the main highlight of his career ... Coastal Archaeology Trust and Dr Stephen Dockrill and Dr Julie Bond of the University of Bradford, who have spent almost 30 ...
- Awards success for excavation of Orkney archaeological site
For the second time in its history, the Ness of Brodgar excavation has been named Research Project of the Year at the Current Archaeology Awards.
- Stone Age Wall Discovered Beneath the Baltic Sea Helped Early Hunters Trap Reindeer
In 2021, scientists aboard a research vessel noticed a submerged stretch of stones off Germany’s Baltic coast. Now, after examining the site, researchers say the incidental observation could be Europe ...
- Submerged wall could be the largest Stone Age megastructure in Europe
The discovery was made by chance ... only seen in the Great Lakes,” says Vincent Gaffney at the University of Bradford in the UK. “This has very great implications for areas of the coastal ...