The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Birmingham Research
- Birmingham battery boost as latest wave of Faraday funding confirmed
Project led by Birmingham University backed as part of £29m funding package from the Faraday Institution to invest in 'the most promising and impactful' battery research Researchers in Birmingham ...
- Birmingham research aims to improve battery recycling
The funding is part of a £29m package designed to stimulate battery research. Four of the six projects chosen involve the University of Birmingham and ...
- Faraday Institution refocuses research projects and commits £29 million to battery research
The Faraday Institution, a leader in energy storage research, has announced a £29 million investment in six key battery research projects aimed at delivering a commercial impact.
- Funding awarded to accelerate battery research, supporting ambitions of a cleaner, greener future
Researchers from the University of Birmingham, UK, who are developing novel battery recycling techniques have been awarded funding by the UK's Faraday Institution, as part of a £29m package.
- The University of Birmingham, Stopford receive plastics recycling technology funding
The technology is a chemical recycling process that utilizes hot compressed water as a green solvent to depolymerize scrap plastics into commodity compounds.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Birmingham Discovery
- Lunaphore Expands Its COMET™ Portfolio to Become the First Universal, End-to-end Spatial Biology Solution
New products will accelerate the adoption and scalability of groundbreaking translational and clinical research Lunaphore, a Swiss life sciences company developing technology to enable spatial biology ...
- Explore AI in medicine during the informatics symposium at UAB
This year’s symposium will be held in the UAB Margaret Cameron Spain Auditorium on Friday, April 21. It will focus on initiatives within informatics research and applications in biomedical sciences ...
- I Moved To Alabama To Fight Trump. I Thought It'd Be Temporary — Here's Why I Decided To Stay.
"I was consistently surprised by the smugness with which Northeasterners talked about Alabama without any apparent awareness of our own region’s history of racism." ...
- Bruker Announces Two 1.2 GHz NMR Systems Orders from the UK
The University of Warwick 1.2 GHz NMR will advance research in improved plant biofuels, batteries, and solar cells by studying molecular structures and dynamics of advanced materials. The scientific ...
- Major study will use philosophical expertise to highlight patient voices in healthcare research and practice
The Universities of Bristol, Nottingham, and Birmingham have been awarded a major £2.6 million Wellcome Discovery Grant for a six-year project which will use philosophical expertise to help bring ...