The University of Alaska Fairbanks, is a public research university located in Fairbanks, Alaska, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Alaska Fairbanks Research
- Arctic sea ice patterns put on display during New York’s Fashion Week
Images captured by a University of Alaska Fairbanks scientist were incorporated into clothing, showing how brittle new sea ice contrasts with less-abundant old ice.
- A 45 Mile, Airport-to-Airport Drone Delivery in Alaska
ACUASI Demonstrates Airport to Airport Drone Delivery in Alaska by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian J. McNabb Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Alaska – Demonstrates – Airport ...
- Study Looks at Climate Change Effects On Rural Electrical Grids
Investigators are working together for the next four years to study severe weather events and electrical grids.
- The varying colors of the autumn equinox
We are at fall equinox, a day of great equality: All the residents of the entire world — from Tierra Del Fuego to Rome to Coldfoot — will live their lives amid 12 hours of daylight, 12 of darkness on ...
- Trawlers accidentally caught 10 orcas off Alaska this year — only one lived
Trawlers from Seattle were among those that caught orcas this year. Scientists are trying to figure out why it's happening more often.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Alaska Fairbanks Discovery
- A New Dinosaur Discovery Challenges ‘Everything We Think We Know’
A paleontologist and the executive director of the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Fiorillo was looking for rocks twice as old as the ones he was standing on, alongside the wide, ...
- An Alaska expedition uncovers new details about dinosaurs of the Far North
A trio of scientists spent weeks on the Yukon River to learn more about the habitat and landscape where ancient dinosaurs once roamed.
- University of Alaska, Fairbanks
Situated in Alaska’s interior region, the University of Alaska, Fairbanks is a public institution with a dedication to research and polar bears. UAF’s campus is just 120 miles south of the ...
- Fairbanks, AK
Fairbanks is home to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, the oldest college in Alaska. The location of Fairbanks International Airport within the city has made it a central transportation hub for ...
- University of Alaska Museum of the North
Located on the campus of the University of Alaska Fairbanks, this museum is the state's only research and teaching museum. Housing more than 1.4 million artifacts and specimens, the collections ...