The University of Adelaide (colloquially Adelaide University or Adelaide Uni) is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Adelaide Research
- Nuclear courses will be delivered at Flinders University, ahead of AUKUS submarine construction
World-leading nuclear education will be delivered at Flinders University as early as next year, under deals struck with pre-eminent UK and US institutions ahead of AUKUS submarine construction.
- Capturing heavier rains in an era of drought
If a thirsty Southern California and southeast Australia share a common need, it is to capture and more water from the fewer but heavier rainstorms that are becoming normal with climate change. UC ...
- Monash University Heads $15M Mitochondrial Donation Clinical Trial
Around 50 Australian children are born every year with devastating mitochondrial disease (mito), with an expected lifespan of only five years. The Medical Research Future Fund has announced $15 millio ...
- Mobile gadgets divert teens' attention from bad thoughts before sleep: Research
According to new Flinders University research overuse of mobile devices has a bad rap but one advantage may be their capacity to provide a distraction and imp ...
- Study of trans men suggests that androgen hormone therapy can lower breast cancer risk
New research suggests that the androgens during hormone replacement therapy may play a crucial role in reshaping transgender men’s breast cancer risk.
The Latest Bing News on:
University of Adelaide Discovery
- Researchers generate hydrogen from seawater
Hydrogen and offshore electricity generation—whether by wind power, solar cells, or tide/currents energy generation—is a natural combination. One complicating factor, however, has been the need for an ...
- Drug Discovery & Development
The Master of Science degree program in Drug Discovery & Development (DDD) offers students the opportunity to understand, evaluate and engage with the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Indigenous space academy partners with NASA through Australian Space Agency
An Indigenous space academy run through the Australian Space Agency has partnered with NASA, propelling students from across the country to take on an internship program in the United States.
- Images have revealed an incredible new fact about Venus
It has long been assumed that Venus is a dying planet, but new findings have shown promising signs of activity.
- Monster Fish exhibition opens at Discovery Museum
“The partnership with the Nevada Discovery Museum brings a world-class experience to Reno, underscores the University's commitment to community engagement and showcases the University's vision and ...