The Planetary Society is an American internationally active, non-governmental, nonprofit foundation
The Latest Bing News on:
The Planetary Society Research
- Chemical pollution and the need to transition to sustainable chemistry
We all know finance has a powerful influence on the world. At UBS, we reimagine the power of people and capital, to create a better world for everyone: a fairer society, a more prosperous economy and ...
- Mother nature has 8 ‘planetary boundaries’ that humans must maintain for civilization to operate and we’ve already violated 7 of them
The focus on the human toll of a changing planet helps make the new analysis more concrete than previous iterations of planetary boundaries research, said Kim Cobb, who is director of the Institute at ...
- Florida Tech researcher awarded $50,000 grant to study food production in space
A local researcher is studying what food we’ll be able to grow on Mars and new funding is expanding the work. Dr. Andrew Palmer studies food production on the moon and on Mars. With a $50,000 grant ...
- Insights & Outcomes: A multi-tasking protein and applied math prowess
Yale researchers investigate a multi-tasking protein, find a new way to study a key area of the brain, and earn honors for innovative applied mathematics.
- Humans Have Crossed 7 Of 8 "Planetary Boundaries". What It Means
A team of scientists first introduced the concept "planetary boundaries" almost 15 years ago to identify major Earth systems that were at risk of instability because of human activity.
The Latest Bing News on:
The Planetary Society Discovery
- What is the American Montessori Society and What Does It Do?
The American Montessori Society is a non-profit organization. The Society, founded in 1960, promotes Montessori education in the United States. The American Montessori Society provides training and ...
- Astronomers Discover Planets In NASA Kepler’s Final Days Of Observations
A team of astrophysicists and citizen scientists have identified what may be some of the last planets NASA’s retired Kepler space telescope observed during its nearly decade-long mission.
- Astronomers unearth the last alien worlds observed by the Kepler Space Telescope
"These are the last chronologically observed planets by Kepler, but every [last] bit of the telescope's data is incredibly useful." ...
- Astronomers Discover The Last Planets Seen By Kepler Space Telescope
Astronomers have discovered the last three planets that the Kepler Space Telescope gazed upon before going dark.
- Astronomers discover the last three planets the Kepler telescope observed before going dark
More than 5,000 planets are confirmed to exist beyond our solar system. Over half were discovered by NASA's Kepler Space Telescope, a resilient observatory that far outlasted its original planned ...