Swinburne University of Technology (often simply called Swinburne) is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria
The Latest Bing News on:
Swinburne University of Technology Research
- Australia’s Biggest Depression-Treating Psychedelics Trial Yet Will Start in 2023
Swinburne University will soon start the biggest depression-treating psychedelics trial ever in Australia, working with Woke Pharmaceuticals.
- Howard University given $90 million for military research in Pentagon partnership
Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III is joined on stage by United States Secretary of the Air Force Frank Kendall III and Howard University President Wayne A.I. Frederick during an event to ...
- Pentagon announces Howard University as the first HBCU to lead university-affiliated research center
The Pentagon has chosen Howard University ... research effort. Frederick told CNN that this is “an enormous opportunity” for faculty and students to “work on cutting edge research in a ...
- In an HBCU first, Howard awarded $90 million military research contract
Howard University has been awarded a five-year, $90 million contract to lead a research center focused on technology for military systems, university and defense officials announced Monday ...
- Find out what your university is doing for O-Week this year
For the students who completed year 12 last, the summer has been one to relax and celebrate the end of all those stressful exams.
The Latest Bing News on:
Swinburne University of Technology Discovery
- Developing new tools to accelerate spatial genomics and drug discovery
Director of Technology & PartnershipsVizgen In this ... MERSCOPE Platform™ and how it is accelerating the field of drug discovery through combining both single-cell and spatial genomics.
- Swinburne University
Former ANZ marketing leader, Carolyn Bendall, has become the new chief marketing officer at Swinburne University. The move to tailored, digital experiences for customers and passenger education are ...
- Discovery of a new form of carbon called long-range ordered porous carbon
Meanwhile, sp 2 hybridized carbon with a negative curvature, called "schwarzite," has been proposed theoretically, and its discovery ... at the University of Science and Technology of China ...
- Discovery of a new form of carbon called Long-range Ordered Porous Carbon (LOPC)
Researchers now report the discovery of a new form of carbon ... Director Rodney RUOFF and his colleagues at the University of Science and Technology of China led by Professor Yanwu ZHU, reported ...
- Swinburne University of Technology
Washing raw chicken can splash bacteria around the kitchen. It’s best just to properly cook the chicken without washing it. So why do people still wash? Time to bust some chicken-washing myths ...