Oregon State University (OSU) is a coeducational, public research university located in Corvallis, Oregon, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
Oregon State University (OSU) Research
- OSU ag dean: 'Resilient Oregon' funding boosts research, extension
Oregon State University’s College of Agricultural Sciences Dean Staci Simonich has identified 31 positions to fill, including many new ones, in the Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station, thanks to ...
- OSU potato research seeks to foil spoil
Potatoes fuel a $2.2 billion industry in the Pacific Northwest. So the USDA’s $2-million award to Oregon State University researchers to keep stored spuds from spoiling shouldn’t be a big surprise.
- OSU drops out of plan to manage Elliott State Research Forest
The university’s new president ended the multi-year collaboration over disagreements about conservation and timber harvests ...
- Oregon State University, NASA sending microbes to space for low gravity study
Oregon State University is partnering with NASA to research the role gravity plays in microbial growth by sending samples to the International Space Station.
- OSU research identifies primary factor that allow forests to combat greenhouse gas emissions
Researchers at Oregon State University have identified the primary factor in a forest that allows trees to combat greenhouse gas emissions, the college said.
The Latest Bing News on:
Oregon State University (OSU) Discovery
- Dead Longhorn Found in Oklahoma State Fraternity House's Yard the Day Before Championship Game: 'Disturbing'
OSU is appalled at the disturbing display of animal cruelty that occurred overnight at an off-campus location near a fraternity house," shared Oklahoma State University ...
- The Ohio State University
Walter "Ted" Carter Jr., a respected leader well known for strategic ingenuity and a highly collaborative leadership style, has been named the 17th President of The Ohio State University.
- OSU hits another enrollment record, topping 36,000 for fall
Oregon State University says it’s reached record enrollment this fall for the 27th consecutive year. With more than 36,000 students, OSU is the largest university in the state, as it has been ...
- Oregon State University fall enrollment tops 36,000 at new record level
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Oregon State University has set a new fall enrollment record for the 27th year in a row, according to college officials. OSU officials said that their fall enrollment of 36,636 ...
- Oregon State University
Oregon State University (OSU) is a public university established in 1868 in Corvallis, Oregon. OSU has over 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Noteworthy programs in nuclear engineering ...