New York University (NYU) is a private, nonsectarian American research university based in New York City.
The Latest Bing News on:
New York University (NYU) Research
- New technique 80% effective in selecting a baby's gender
It's a controversial notion, but couples undergoing fertility treatments may soon be able to select the sex of their baby—with an 80% chance of success, doctors say.
- World’s ‘coolest prime minister’ to speak at NYU commencement
Sanna Marin, the prime minister of Finland — dubbed the “coolest” by German news outlet Bild — will deliver the university’s commencement address at Yankee Stadium this May.
- This Common Infection Could Raise Your Risk for Colon Cancer
Researchers are homing in on a new connection between colon cancer and the infectious bacterium known as Clostridioides difficile, or C. diff.
- NYU Latinx Project to create research center with $1.3 million donation
The university’s Latinx Project will use a recent $1.3 million grant to establish a new research center for Latinx studies with support from the Office of the Provost.
- Analysis by NYUAD researchers offers new insights into causes of persistent inequities affecting non-white scientists and their research
A team of NYU Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) researchers, including data and computational social scientists, is reporting new findings that highlight previously unknown ways through which non-White scientists ...
The Latest Bing News on:
New York University (NYU) Discovery
- The inside story of the fight against Hector LaSalle
How a socialist organizer, public defenders, union leaders and abortion rights activists worked together to oppose Gov. Kathy Hochul’s chief judge nominee.
- NYU Abu Dhabi researchers discover a new approach to harvesting aerial humidity with organic crystals
Researchers of the Smart Materials Lab (SML) and the Center for Smart Engineering Materials (CSEM) at NYU Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) have reported a novel method of harvesting water from naturally occurring ...
- Genetic causes of three previously unexplained rare diseases identified
Using a new computational approach they developed to analyze large genetic datasets from rare disease cohorts, researchers at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and colleagues have discovered ...
- New York University
according to both experiments and simulations led by scientists at New York University and the Sorbonne. An international team of scientists, including NYU Abu Dhabi researcher Nikolaos ...
- Stern School Of Business At NYU
Investopedia / Yurle Villegas The Stern School of Business at NYU is the business school of New York University. The New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business (also known as the ...