The Johns Hopkins University (informally Johns Hopkins, JHU, or just Hopkins) is a not-for-profit private research university in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
The Latest Bing News on:
Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Research
- Johns Hopkins experts discuss the promise and pitfalls in studying the healing power of psychedelics
JHU Congressional Briefing panelists explain how the controlled substances could transform mental health treatment ...
- Diagnostic Biochips technology amplifies neurological research
In 2022, the World Health Organization identified neurological disorders as the leading cause of disability and the second leading cause of death. Scientists still face major difficulties studying and ...
- The Lustgarten Foundation hosts Seeing Beyond, Lustgarten's inaugural pancreatic cancer research symposium
On Wednesday, November 15, 2023, the Lustgarten Foundation hosted their inaugural pancreatic cancer research symposium, Seeing Beyond. The Foundation is the largest private funder of pancreatic cancer ...
- Eating less meat would be good for the Earth. Small nudges can change behavior
A new poll conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that most U.S. adults said they eat meat at least several times each week. About two-thirds (64%) said they ...
- Amgen Scholars Program funds summer research experiences for undergraduates
Students chosen for next summer's program will work on independent research projects as members of Hopkins labs ...
The Latest Bing News on:
Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Discovery
- Neuroscientists Say Textbook Brain 'Rewiring' Theory Is 'In Fact Wrong'
Professors are calling into question the commonly held belief that a loss of sight causes the brain to rewire and pick up new sounds.
- Johns Hopkins University
Online Programs in professional areas with the largest enrollments are evaluated annually by U.S. News, based on criteria such as employment outcomes of graduates.
- The Most Shocking Discovery in Astrophysics Is 25 Years Old
Nicholas Suntzeff, an associate astronomer at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory, and Brian Schmidt, who had recently completed his doctoral thesis at the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & ...
- Milky Way-like galaxy found in the early universe
Astronomers have discovered the most distant barred spiral galaxy, similar to the Milky Way, that has been observed to date.
- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg Center launches Authors & Insights series
The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg ... convene a range of viewpoints to foster discovery and dialogue, and bring a fresh infusion of artistic expression to the heart of the nation's capital. The ...